Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi thanks for the link, but already tried that on my Nvidia card.

As I said, everything was fine then it just all changed one day, I also have lost complete sound from my amp with version 14, support are clueless and I have been issued a refund, the worst support I have ever come across.

Thanks,

J
Hi all,

I have recently installed Powerdvd 14 from 13, I now have washed out blacks, if I use xbmc the blacks are deep blacks, does anyone have any idea what could be causing this, I use an NVidia gtx 460, but this was not an issue with version 13.

Thanks

J
Hi, thanks, it was a simple switch to 24Hz in Nvidia control panel!

Thank you!

J
Hi all,

When starting to play a movie and a pop up appears stating if I want to sync my screens refresh rate, I select yes, and the movie becomes unwatchable, completely choppy.

This happens on all movies, does anyone else have this issue and does anyone know why it happens?

Thanks,

Jason
Welcome to powerdvd 13, awful software, same happens for me to the point where my machine needs to be rebooted! Do yourself a favour and get a refund, I did, all you will do is send endless enquiries to cyberlink support and get nowhere.

J
Hi,

Try setting the 3D resolution first, then running power dvd, worked for me.
Hi,

No, I am referring to crosstalk on a 3D image, it is quite common apparently.

If you Google 3D crosstalk and select images you will see what I mean.

Thanks,

J
Hi all,

I have very bad crosstalk on all 3D blur-ray iso movies when played back with powerdvd 13, it is not my TV as I have a Sony HX853 which has very minimal crosstalk on all 3D movies played on a stand alone player and if I play a 3D MKV movie in either SBS or OU I have no crosstalk whatsoever, so it seems that powerdvd is the cause here, any suggestions ?

thanks,
J
There's a whole thread on the issue, it was working fine and now refuses to launch, support team are not helpful, I will await a response from the CEO office thanks, I want my money back.
He is generalizing, if you read the forums you will see all the issues people are having.

In my case it doesn't even launch, I think you need to remember we are PAYING customers and when raising a ticket with support and supplying all the info they ask for I no longer have any replies.

So after you deleted my post from here I have written to the CEO asking these questions.

Hi,

Seems that if you set your resolution manually (1920x1080x24hz) the 3D discs play back fine, letting Power DVD set the resolution upon detecting a 3D disc will play back choppy, even though it is set to 1920x1080x24hz.

J
Yes, all 3D blu rays are the same, but were all working fine recently using the same software.
Hi all,

I have been playing 3D Blurays with no problems in Power DVD 13, but I have tried one today and the playback is very choppy, all the Blurays i had played before which were all fine now play back choppy, I have not made any changes to my PC, so not really sure what has suddenly caused this.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

J
Go to: