Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
play 3d not smooth
hawkric [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Thailand Joined: Sep 05, 2013 10:01 Messages: 24 Offline
[Post New]
i7 4770k VGA nvidia 770GTX I play 3d blu disk or iso3d or 3d mkv and i change in 3d movies but it's run not smooth. i try to reinstall driver and reinstall powerdvd 13 still the same. So i back to use powerdvd 12 is work perfectly.
How to improve powerdvd 13 to run 3d smooth?
aryajones27 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 20, 2013 14:14 Messages: 20 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

Try setting the 3D resolution first, then running power dvd, worked for me.
hawkric [Avatar]
[Post New]
my is alrealdy 24zh max resolution I use windows 7 that problem after I change to windows 8 it's work ok. But when play 3dgame it's not smooth i think the problem 3d vision driver
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
If you have both a video card AND a GPU on your motherboard (on the CPU), make sure you select to run the videos using the card. If you don't the program will use the on board chip. There should be settings for that either in the video card software or in Windows. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
hawkric [Avatar]
[Post New]
where the gpu (HD4600) on cpu setting becasuse I never use it.
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: where the gpu (HD4600) on cpu setting becasuse I never use it.

Right click on a blank space on your desktop. You should find a option for Control Panel setting for your video card manufacturer -nVidia . After that you have to look around in those settings. Here is an example of one of them; there are other settings for 3D also.

Make sure you are running a driver that is not a beta and also not the latest driver. I'm using an older one and it works properly.

If you are playing games on the computer, look at the drivers from nVidia to see if the games you are playing are addressed as either fixed or still a problem.

[Thumb - which GPU.jpg]
 Filename
which GPU.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Slec t which GPU
 Filesize
173 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
138 time(s)
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
hawkric [Avatar]
[Post New]
Still the same when I have on 3D playing I try any driver that support 770 GTX. So I change to windows 8 It's smooth run perfect but I don't like windows 8. Please Solve this problem LG 3D run with ATI 6850 and 770GTX and 770 GTX SLI in WINDOWS 7 all not smooth.
stevek
[Post New]
Quote: Still the same when I have on 3D playing I try any driver that support 770 GTX. So I change to windows 8 It's smooth run perfect but I don't like windows 8. Please Solve this problem LG 3D run with ATI 6850 and 770GTX and 770 GTX SLI in WINDOWS 7 all not smooth.

Hi, I just want to remind you that we are users of the program just like you. We cannot solve any problems; we can only make suggestions.

You have all three video cards in that computer? What happens if you turn off the SLI mode (if you can).

By the way. have you considered updating to Windows 8.1?

Did you install the program to an Administrator account and made sure that it did not install in a compatibility mode? .