Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Crosstalk
aryajones27 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 20, 2013 14:14 Messages: 20 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all,

I have very bad crosstalk on all 3D blur-ray iso movies when played back with powerdvd 13, it is not my TV as I have a Sony HX853 which has very minimal crosstalk on all 3D movies played on a stand alone player and if I play a 3D MKV movie in either SBS or OU I have no crosstalk whatsoever, so it seems that powerdvd is the cause here, any suggestions ?

thanks,
J
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hi all,

I have very bad crosstalk on all 3D blur-ray iso movies when played back with powerdvd 13, it is not my TV as I have a Sony HX853 which has very minimal crosstalk on all 3D movies played on a stand alone player and if I play a 3D MKV movie in either SBS or OU I have no crosstalk whatsoever, so it seems that powerdvd is the cause here, any suggestions ?

thanks,
J

By crosstalk, do you mean that you are hearing an echo on your TV or a delayed audio? .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
aryajones27 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 20, 2013 14:14 Messages: 20 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

No, I am referring to crosstalk on a 3D image, it is quite common apparently.

If you Google 3D crosstalk and select images you will see what I mean.

Thanks,

J
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hi,

No, I am referring to crosstalk on a 3D image, it is quite common apparently.

If you Google 3D crosstalk and select images you will see what I mean.

Thanks,

J

I'm older and we called that ghosting. But we didn't have this kind of 3D nor the types of TVs. You mentioned "iso". Are you playing a disc, an image file or other? Did you try any of the fixes discussed on Google. Did you play around with the 3D settings in PDVD13? I haven't experienced it so I'm going to bow out of this discussion. I'm sure someone else will help. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.