Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Just to add on.. initial part of the audio was only lag by 1-2 sec.. after that the audio's lag for about 5-10 sec.
My audio is slower than my video.
Hi! I need some help.

I thnk this is my 10th time or so rendering the video to mpeg2 for dvd quality video and i realised that my audio is lag and certain part of my background music suddenly gone missing. I double-triiple check in my editing mode and the music is there so I don't understand why its suddenly missing for about one minute or so.

For each time I render, different part of the music gone and audio still lag.

The audio file was from another video that I have unlink from the original and put it on second video.

I've converted the music files to wave.

During the playback, all audio are sync.

I have tried link/unlink video/audio, lock the audio, split the project to 20 mins (the full project was 55 min).

So am not sure what I've done wrong. Any useful tip re this? I need to produce this as soon as possible..

Thank you
Quote:
Quote: This is my 4th time rendering the video to mpeg2 for dvd quality video and i realised that my audio is lag and certain part of my background music suddenly gone missing.

Posting a new topic with a descriptive subject will draw more attention.

One thought: if any of those audio files are Mp3 format try converting them to WAV, then reinserting them into the timeline.

Oh okie, I'll open a new thread coz I thought since its the same issue, I'll just post it here.
Yes, i have converted the mp3 to wav
Anyone can help me re this?

It's getting urgent..
Hi! I have a simmilar question. Hope someone can help me.
This is my 4th time rendering the video to mpeg2 for dvd quality video and i realised that my audio is lag and certain part of my background music suddenly gone missing. I double-triiple check in my editing mode and the music is there so I don't understand why its suddenly missing for about one minute or so.
For each time I render, different part of the music gone and audio still lag.
Any useful tip re this? I need to produce this as soon as possible..
Thank you
Hi Stevek, there's no error msg. I's suddenly froze.
Yesterday I was trying the play video in reverse and it stuck. Today, I was just simply trying to trim the video and audio and it stuck again.
Hi, thank you for your help! I manage to start my editing on PD11.
My next issue however is that PD11 keeps crashing / freezing. Its been 5-6 times that I had to restart the program for the past hour. Anything that I need to do re this one?
Also, I currently have mx video files. I understand that i need to convert the files. I followed through the steps here; http://directorzone.cyberlink.com/posts/list/119603911.page
and now, when i import the video files, it just become green. Help!
Thanks for the instruction.
I've attached the file. Hope this is correct.
Hi, how do I run Dxdiag in windows8? Just bought this laptop abut two weeks ago...
Hi, thanks for your replies. I asked one of my friend to come over and after checking, I cant update my NVida directly from the website and instead, need to wait for Toshiba dl! They somehow lock it coz we tried installing couple of times and it cant detect my machine.

Somehow my friend did something and now I can see th video - yeay!

Bt new issue.. my video colour turn more towards greenish colour. Diff from original video. Anything I need to do from my side?

Also, my PD11 still freezes bt not as often as before.
Hi! I'm new using the PD 11 and have watch most of the tutorials and search for the issues that I'm facing, however cant find the answer. Hope someone can help me with this.

1- When importing the video clips to the track, I can't seem to view the video, even at the preview screen. It just give me a green blank screen but with voice.
Why is this happening?
And when I'm playing the video, the 'red line' and indicator didn't even move. Is this a normal for PD11?
Even the sample video, its playing in green.

2- My PD11 keep freezing. I can't seem to do a smooth editing without interruption for even 2mins. Anything that I can do re this?

3 - When I import the video, it says that TV format quality is different. Is this due to my video setting?

This is my laptop specs
Toshiba P850-1010X
Intel Core i7 -3630QM 2.4GHz
Windows 8
NVIDIA GeForceGT640M 2GB
16G RAM DDR3, 750 HDD

Appreciate the help / input re this.
Go to: