Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Audio out of sync with video after renderring
NURISSAM [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 07, 2013 22:03 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Hi! I need some help.

I thnk this is my 10th time or so rendering the video to mpeg2 for dvd quality video and i realised that my audio is lag and certain part of my background music suddenly gone missing. I double-triiple check in my editing mode and the music is there so I don't understand why its suddenly missing for about one minute or so.

For each time I render, different part of the music gone and audio still lag.

The audio file was from another video that I have unlink from the original and put it on second video.

I've converted the music files to wave.

During the playback, all audio are sync.

I have tried link/unlink video/audio, lock the audio, split the project to 20 mins (the full project was 55 min).

So am not sure what I've done wrong. Any useful tip re this? I need to produce this as soon as possible..

Thank you
NURISSAM [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 07, 2013 22:03 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Just to add on.. initial part of the audio was only lag by 1-2 sec.. after that the audio's lag for about 5-10 sec.
My audio is slower than my video.