Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Ok,, I don't think I would know how to work with two monitors lol,, I do have two thou,, just looking around for desktop,, so many different one some have this and the others have this. So far haven't found one with all the requirement for the software
Hi there !
I'm a little confused what you mean by two monitors?
Thanks so much for your input,, I'm steering towards a desktop that seems to have more power,, not fan of desktops since I like to chill on a couch,, but video editing sure is in high demand!
Hi,, thanks so much for your input !
forgot to answer your other question about laptop/desktop..

I like to sit at my couch.. I don't take my computer out of the house,,so the weight would not bother me,, just a desktop I have to sit at a table.. chair,, I rather lay back on couch with the computer on my lap
hi stevek,
Im not looking at anyone to tell me how to spend my money,,but rather a message of which laptop that has all the requirements needed. I did look at the CNET,, it pretty much says i7 core,,or gaming laptop..

I have a laptop,,i7 core is all I know,,and it's in the shop,,
that laptop couldn't handle the powerdirector ,, it froze a lot and it had a 8gb I think. and ran very slow!..it's a Samsung.. wish I could tell you more but I don't have it with me now so I don't know. So Im afraid to buy another laptop and go thru the same issue..

The reason in the shop,,cuz the mouse didn't work when it wanted to,, so still under warranteed and they think I may have to pick another one free my choice.
hello,,
well my problem is Im not sure which laptop would be good for me,, I see some priced at 1,500 and some at 800 and don't see the difference.. but I may not see which one is missing etc..

so I looked up this one.. does this have the quality to carry all the heavy video editing?

HP Envy DV7-7250US - Core i7 2.4 GHz - 1 TB HDD / 5400 rpm - 17.3″ 1600 x 900 - 8 GB RAM - Brushed aluminum in midnight black
Hi! Thanks for your quick reply,, the max,, I need a computer that can handle two different video editing software
looking to buy a new laptop.. and saw this,,or does anyone know of a better laptop?.. hoping to find one that runs fast!! and takes large volumes of video editing!!!
HP - ENVY 17.3" Laptop - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive
Hi,, I am looking to buy a new laptop.. any recommendation to what laptop to buy to run powerdirector ultra suite 11??
hi,, alot of questions,, thought this would be simple..
not really computer lit..I m an old adobe prem user which is all you do is click burn and done..
this program has gotten into mpeg,, etc.. I don't know what souce files mean or all those mpeg,avi means etc..
I just use the default it was on..but also tried all the others there..
I am using the powerdirector ultra suite 11..

you ask what selections.. not sure what you mean,,but when you go to dvd ,, then it has like six buttons to choose,, avi , mpeg, achvd.. i've tried them all..

Im under 16:3,, would that make a difference.. I didn't like 4;3 because it made a black boarder on top and bottom
Not sure how to attach image,,but when I go to "online" the only option I get is like HD 1920x1080 (guessing on the numbers ,,not near home computer).. then I tried the others below that HD I believe it was Standard Quality..
PS thanks for the quick reply
I burned 11 dvds in all different formats .. still comes out not clear
can anyone help me why my video came out somewhat pixel ,, not sure how to describe it,,but it sure isn't clear..bummed out
Hi,
I was looking to see if anyone had the problems Im having !! going on 4 days and several dvd burns!

it comes out like frame to frame instead of smooth..
I have tried all ways.. no problems on facebook ,,runs nice but on DVD and to play it on TV is awful and frustrating

I have tried the folder,,burn from flashdrive using MPEG-2,, widescreen , you name it..

any idea why this is happening? any input would probably be a huge help to me!

Iam using powerdirector 11 ultra suite
Im having a hard time burning a dvd of a video I made,, went on facebook with no problems,,but when I burn it and play it on dvd,,it comes out choppy,,, I have tried the SP LP,, and wide screen,,regular screen.. I know my disc is 4.7 GB so I left it at that and also use best quality ,,high quality and the MPEG-2..
Please someone help? frustrated..
Go to: