Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
uploading to facebook comes out pixel like,, little squares showing
lyn123 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 30, 2013 17:13 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
can anyone help me why my video came out somewhat pixel ,, not sure how to describe it,,but it sure isn't clear..bummed out Hello !
ok,,using trial version of powerdirector ultimate 11
I like using my own music,,but how do sync? if you pick their music it sync beautifully,,,but would like my own music,, anyone know how ?

Im an old adobe user which has that :0(
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Lyn -

When you upload to Facebook, through PowerDirector, it will be in WMV format. Which profile did you select? Image attached if it helps.

Cheers - Tony
[Thumb - FB_profiles.png]
 Filename
FB_profiles.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
45 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
83 time(s)

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
lyn123 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 30, 2013 17:13 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
Not sure how to attach image,,but when I go to "online" the only option I get is like HD 1920x1080 (guessing on the numbers ,,not near home computer).. then I tried the others below that HD I believe it was Standard Quality..
PS thanks for the quick reply Hello !
ok,,using trial version of powerdirector ultimate 11
I like using my own music,,but how do sync? if you pick their music it sync beautifully,,,but would like my own music,, anyone know how ?

Im an old adobe user which has that :0(
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Lyn -

If you chose the "Standard Quality" option, that's only 320x180 @ 2MBps... you'd expect that to be poor quality.

Try one of the higher resolution profiles - HD Quality 1280x720 would be good!

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!