Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
powerdirector ultra 11 , dvd comes out choppy
lyn123 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 30, 2013 17:13 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
I burned 11 dvds in all different formats .. still comes out not clear Hello !
ok,,using trial version of powerdirector ultimate 11
I like using my own music,,but how do sync? if you pick their music it sync beautifully,,,but would like my own music,, anyone know how ?

Im an old adobe user which has that :0(
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I burned 11 dvds in all different formats .. still comes out not clear

A DVD contains vob files, these are mpeg2 files that conform to the specification laid out by the MPEGroup.

Please provide additional information on:
1. See Guide, Part A & B data http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/24771.page
2. Screenshots of the Edit Workspace with your project insitu, Guide, Part E & F.
3. Information on what your source files are, what you're editing?
4. What selections are you making in the Create Disc or produce workspace.

Dafydd
lyn123 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 30, 2013 17:13 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
hi,, alot of questions,, thought this would be simple..
not really computer lit..I m an old adobe prem user which is all you do is click burn and done..
this program has gotten into mpeg,, etc.. I don't know what souce files mean or all those mpeg,avi means etc..
I just use the default it was on..but also tried all the others there..
I am using the powerdirector ultra suite 11..

you ask what selections.. not sure what you mean,,but when you go to dvd ,, then it has like six buttons to choose,, avi , mpeg, achvd.. i've tried them all..

Im under 16:3,, would that make a difference.. I didn't like 4;3 because it made a black boarder on top and bottom Hello !
ok,,using trial version of powerdirector ultimate 11
I like using my own music,,but how do sync? if you pick their music it sync beautifully,,,but would like my own music,, anyone know how ?

Im an old adobe user which has that :0(