Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
If one is running, the other cannot connect to the built-in webcam. Searches indicate it worked before so was the compatibility lost in an upgrade? Thanks!
Thanks for the comments. Will wait and see I guess.
I was looking at a site that offers drag and drop effects for video and it said it works with .psd files "Rampant Monster Toolkit™ consists of more than 1,500 high resolution Photoshop (.psd) files and is compatible with any Editing or Compositing software that can read .PSD files like Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro 7, FCPX, Sony Vegas, Apple Motion, Nuke, Media 100 and many more."
So...is this too 'high end' for Cyberlink to consider or too pricey for them to buy into for support?
DaveC
*facepalm* Now I know how my friends feel when I show them a Windows shortcut key to open a browser. This just cut my work time in half. THANK you!
I'm hoping there is a an easy way about this vs what I've been doing. Person gives me a video clip. They want it divided into individual sections for upload/use. (30 min presentation, get clips from 2:01 to 12:12, 12:13 to 17:05..) I've been setting up the main project, saving it, cutting out section 1, deleting everything BUT that section, rendering it to a video file. Reload the project, cut 2nd file......repeat. Thanks all for the help and patience you offer.
That's it! I bow to your genius and skill!
Quote:
Quote: I want to have a saw blade run across the screen and the other half of the screen fall away. Can this be done in PD12?

Hi chivalry productions,

Though you didn’t post this in the PD12 forum, using PD12, I made this hastily thrown together example. Not sure (by your short description), if it’s even close to what you’re wanting to do. You may indeed need bigger guns depending on exactly what you had in mind.
However, if this example is close, you can send me a PM, and I can perhaps send you the Packed Project Folder of this short project, so that you can load it in “your” PD12, so as to see, study, and review how it was assembled, and play and modify it, in your own timelines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOJtuF-F_vw

I'm having problems getting audio to play in the time line. File plays fine outside. When I import it, it plays. But when I drop it on an audio track it won't play. I've tried mp3 and wmv. Please tell me there's something simple I'm missing.. thanks all!
Go to: