Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
thanks, ynotfish.
raul
Any known issues of incompatibility with iTunes?
I am considering using this music software or some similar to keep my music organized.
HwKoK, interesting suggestion though a little overstated. Remember we are talking about preferences not life changing decisions. Ha! Ha!
I will try your idea next time to see how it works for me.

Are you talking about titles or subtitles?

Quote:
Quote: Hiielind, I also enjoyed your video very much and the instrument and player is really fascinating.

Do you have any recordings of his music?
tks
raul

its nice to hear

no, unfortunately I dont have any records
He was selling there CDs, but no one from us didnt buy them
Only I can do for you, is upload for you full video clip (raw file) of hes play
Andres

Yes, I would love to have the raw file.
Never worked with raw file but imagine I can take the sound into PD9?
tks again
Quote: Hermes a little tutorial i made for those of us who are still using windows xp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjJt0g69b5s

ClancM, Very nice video. How long did it take you to do it?
tks
Hiielind, I also enjoyed your video very much and the instrument and player is really fascinating.

Do you have any recordings of his music?
tks
raul
Thank you Nina and Hiielind.
I'd like to watch other people's videos in order to get ideas for my family videos mostly. Kind of short on creativity right now.
Any ideas how to find them?
Barry, do you make these saves show up on your desktop?
tks
raul
Barry,
Do I understand correctly that I should File>Save Project As... "Bowling Nite 1"
then in ten minutes ----I again---------File>Save Project As..."Bowling Nite 2" ?

How do you find the Auto Save(d) files later? I can't find it.

thanks
Very much my type of site, ynotfish.
thank you.
raul
I try to remember, every time I start a project, to File>Save Project As....since the PD9 User Guide advises to.
Then beyond that, I click the little floppy icon every time I remember as I go.
Now I know that my project is also being Auto Save(d) every 3-4 min.

The File>Recent Files is a fantastic answer for me.

Thank you, thank you all!
This is great information for me as I am so weak in directory knowledge!

This is the folder where my Auto Save(d) goes presently (This address was created automatically for me by PD9):

C:\Users\Raul\AppData\Roaming\CyberLink\PowerDirector\9.0\AutoSave\

With speed in mind, isn't this address too long?

For my illumination, so if I create a file/address, as per example: "C:\Cyberlink stuff\Auto Backup Folder\ My BBQ video\"
My BBQ video" being my present project work, will not my video project work go faster as it is a shorter address?

I have my Auto save project set for every 4 minutes.

When I am working on a project does PD9 work with what is Auto saved or is it working with the saved Project at the .PDS file in my Library.......?

I hope I not working myself into a circle that will get no answers here!javascript:emoticon('');

I have used a few of SS's free tracks and I appreciate them. The stretching and contracting is just fantastic and so convenient.
Have followed your and others lists of Royalty Free music in the forum and I'm building the list. But there is never enough of the free part.
Right now I am looking for lively, happy sounds or instrumentals aside from Vivaldi, Bach, Brahms of which I have a couple of dvds. Since my present productions are strictly family I can't give them the same sounds or I fear I'll loose my meager following.

Again, thanks
Carl312, thanks for your reply.
I have Smart Sound Installed and I think it's a great compliment to PD9 but the last time I paid $14.95 was for just one sound. Ouch!
But it's probably my fault for not learning before I bought.
Is there a way to buyer cheaper from SS?
Could you look at my Directory tree and tell if the .PDS file in the Library is the Project file?

I was looking for a file named Project.
Also I remember seeing an AutoSave file which I don't see now.

tks
Is this a good deal for buying sound?:

http://www.footagefirm.com/freeproductionmusicmay.html?utm_source=Videomaker0511MusicPart1&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Videomaker0511MusicPart1

Hope this is not in violation of forum rules.

Quote: It would be AWESOME if PD could keep track of export folders for different projects. I don't think Windows works that way, though. We all work multiple projects, right? How many times has a Granny-crop found herself in with the bachelor party project?

Oh my! Before this PD9 reinstall this very problem was driving me crazy. One project now had the right images but the wrong name followed by the right name.
I really don't have a handle on Directories/Root folders and how they work so I was really confused and didn't turn to the forum thinking I couldn't explain it well enough.
tks
thanks for the peace of mind.
ynotfish, yes I chose activate.
tks
In my last reinstall of PD9, when I opened, it gave me two notices asking for me to:

Activate Component H.264 and another for MPEG2 before 30 days time.
Will the use of H.264 and MPEG2 expire?

Are these acceptable Preference directory locations?

File>Import folder: C:\Users\Raul\Videos\
and
File>Export folder: C:\Users\Raul\Documents\CyberLink\PowerDirector\9.0\

I just want to be sure after this reinstall of Windows 7 Prof and 5th reinstall PD9.
Go to: