Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I do have Windows 10 Update (KB4013429) since 17/03/15 but havn't had any problems nither with PDR or other programs (yet)
Quote Hello
I tried to find the answer but with 600 messages (fps) is not easy...
I have PD14 with preferences general timeline: 24 fps film; 25fps PAL; 30FPS NTSC; 50FPS PAL;60 FPS NTSC.
My input videos are:
1) MP4 1920x1080 30fps
2) MOV 1280x720 29fps
3) MOV 1280x720 50FPS
I selected in general tab the option 50fps PAL. When i move the videos to the project the program sends a message with the conflit off FPS.
Is clear that i prefere the maximum off FPS...
What i can do in terms off parameters to optimize the input to the output.
Thank you for your help.
Best regards

Hi Manuel Rodrigues,

I too makes videoes in PAL 50 fps

I'm not the expert but I have sometimes recordings which is 25 fps and 50 fps that I import the same project and and I too get the conflict message - but I ignore it because as far as I have understood PDR generates the lack lene frames as dublikated frames.

At least it works fine for me to produce this confusion of fps for a final result of 50 fps.

Cheers - Anja
Quote Hello everyone, I'm having problems with editing a video that was recorded with my elgato game capture. The video looks crisp and clear when viewing before any kinds of edits but as soon as I drag the video into the timeline in powerdirector it turns blurry and loses quality even before I render, when I do render the video is just as blurry. My video preview setting is set to Full HD preview. The video is in H.264 AVC. Thanks in advance!

What settings do you hav at display?

maybe you should thange it.

Cheera, Anja
Hi rev3in1,

I do not understand why you do not get the Final Output window.
I too have Powerdirector 14.0.2820.0 and my OS is Windows 10 64-bit.

When I click Create Disc, choose the 2D Disc tab, then DVD video 4.7 GB and click Burn in 2D I get the Final Output window where I can checkmark Create a folder.

Have you tried to burn an other project?
Eg. a tiny test project to see if it is a general problem.

I don't know how much free space PDR need for temporary files when creating disc, but have you checked if you have plenty of free space on the C drive?
Generally PDR generates many temporary files under the folder User / AppData / Roaming / Cyberlink

Perhaps one of the wise guys in this forum know what is wrong and will help you.

Cheers, Anja
Hi rev3in1,

I don't do disk's myself - but have you tried to burn to folder and then burn that to disc?

The reason I say this is I've seen lots of posts about problems burning to disc during the years.

Also I've seen that people says that the video is a size tha can be on a disc, but whwn it's getting burned it's quite bigger size.
in regards to tomasc and The Shadowman

Sorry, sorry - and especially to Optodata

didn't see the post was old, old, old

the link to the post just popped up in my mailbox today.
Waseem1345, please run the DxDiag test as requested in the "Welcome" sticky at the top of the forum index page. That may help us understand why you're having the problem.

You can also try uninstalling PD14 and removing Quicktime and SmartSound when prompted. Reinstall PD14 and click Yes/OK to install both QT and SS, then apply the 2109 PD patch and update QT to v7.7.8 from www.quicktime.com.

Have to correct you -

latest Updates for PowerDirector 14 is build 2820

I can't find any patch named 2109 for PD 14 under download Software Update
Quote Neil Wrote:

Actually Tony, I don't think you CAN escape having the cursor appearing while using a screen recorder programme, ANY screen recorder programme.

Interesting proclimation Neil. But one of my screen capture programs does indeed have the capability to not record the cursor movements.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/678fqzx7k0g77um/Capture.png

__________________________________________________________________________________

Yes you can - my old screen recorder have the option 'show mouse cursor' - see the attach file.

unfortunately if I record in mp4 I get VFR witch PDR still doesn't support.

but I can record in avi witch PDR support.

still it would have been nice, and easyer, if CL Screen Recorder could have been used
Quote ...Is there a way...

how about parking the pointer at the extreme corners???

upper & lower left and upper & lower right, same place, so that it's little more conspicuous...

PepsiMan

Hi PepsiMan

If you ever tried ig Minecraft you would know that can't park the pointer outside the game - and it's the mouse movement that make changes / moves at the scene.

but nice suggestion - thanks
Niel, as mentioned in my reply to Tony, with ig Bandicam I can - but Bandicam make VFR, but fortunately, the PDR now is able to deal with variable frame rates unlike previous versions.

Cheers, anja
Hi Niel,

Ofcause for making toturials as "Video Editing Tricks & Tips" it is very usefull, but not when you are recording videogames.
Thanks Tony,

What a petty - otherwise, it's smart that after a recording one can go directly to the PDR - but, then I have to go back to Bandicam.

Fortunately, the PDR now is able to deal with variable frame rates unlike previous versions.

Have a nice day

Cheers - Anja
Hi,

Is there a way to get the mouse pointer made invisible when I use screen recorder?

It is a problem that the mouse pointer becomes visible when recording games like minecraft, although 'Mouse clicks' is set to Ø.

Cheers, Anja
Hi PWee,

If you by saying the clip has been saved mean you have saved the project with the picture.

Then just open the project, highlight/click on the picture, open Magic Motion, click on Reset button.

Now the Pan and Zoom effect is removed.

Cheers, Anja
Quote So I installed PowerDirector 14 LE onto my laptop some time ago, and just recently I got a new computer. How can I "Move" it to another computer?

- Do I move files, and the program?

- Do I use the same code after installing 14 LE on my new PC?

I really need help as I have no experience in such thing in Power Director.

Thank you for help.

You have to install the program from beginning as you did the first time - one can't move program files.

Therefore, find all your instalationn files - move these to your new pc - start installation.

good luck

Anja
Brad,

sorry no frown

But if you describe excatly what you are after you might be lucky that one in this forum can make it for you, maybee even free laughing
Hi Brad

open title room,
find a text / tittel which mendel little about what you want,
edit title so it is that you want and
save it with the 'save as'

then you have the future to other projects.

cheers - anja

Hi Anja

Not sure about 14, but you can open NBTitler by right clicking on the Windows (Win10) button in the tray. Click "search" and type NewBlue. If it's installed it will show. Double click on it to open the NBTitler.

Thanks for quick reply Shadowman,
I installed the NewBlue - But No, the search from Win button say no results for NewBlue. But it is in PDR14.

Quote The problem so far is, any saved files are save as .nbtitle which doesn't seem to be reconized by PD.

Working on it

Robert

I noticed that when I saved a title - one of the issues is that I can't see how the title looks and even worse I can't import the '.nbtitle' file to the current project and then place it on the PDR time line.

So how to use all the created and saved titles in different projects?

Though, thanks for the link - but again if I create something and save it on hard drive how to use it in a new project?

Cheers - Anja
Hi all,

Is it possible to open and work with NewBlue Titler Pro 1.0 without open PDR 14?

If so, how?

Is it possible to save a NewBlue Title in PDR Title Room?

If so, how?

Is it possible to import a NewBlue Title (saved on a HD) to PDR Title Room?

If so, how?

I do hope the answer wil be yes to all questions.

Cheers, Anja
hi tomasc,

price and speed are clear speech, thank you.

but all the technical stuff about CPUs and graphics cards is beyond my comprehension skills. it probably don't means much as I do not do advanced video editing.
Quote The gtx 970 is out of the picture.

I'm quit happy with gtx 970 - even with GeForce Experience installed.

And I wonder - what is the problem?

cheers, Anja
Go to: