Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
@ Carl

I and most of the others are talking PD10, and it is not on the box
I bought my PD10 in a sealed box. On the box it says AVCHD with no reference to having to download the necessary bits to do the job.

So in my opinion, that's exactly what it should do straight from the box

Cyberlink is not playing fair with this. If it says it on the box that's what you should get

Robert
Klavertje

Can you explain what menu is "gone" when you produce M2TS files.

Robert
Klavertje, So glad you found it. Let's hope it does the job.

Does your media player not play M2TS files without conversion?

Robert
The option is definitely available in the PD10 ULTRA version. Is it possible that Klavertje is using the Delux version?

We will get there!!!!

Robert

Just seen your menu AVC Jpeg. Where the 1440 x 1080 50p is. Scroll down there is one more option below
bankroot, the message was for Klavertje. He is looking to render his clips 50p. I simply pointed out where to find the profile in PD10
See the edit two posts above
I not sure what will happen if you try AVC 1920x1080 50p (28mbps). Worth a try? It's the last one on the profile list and you need to scroll down
I notice you render using 50i

I make from my project a BluRay with H264 1920x1080 50i

But shoot 50p

I am using 1900 x 1080 50p m2ts files from the Panasonic SD900

What happens if you render using a 50p setting?

Hi again, Klavertje

The thing that helped most, but I am not claiming a total cure to my problem yet, was: In [b]preferences > editing. I set transition behaviour to "cross" This action seemed to help.

Robert
Hi Klavertje

I had this problem too.

This thread may help. http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/23153.page

Good luck

Robert

PS I wish I spoke Dutch as well as you speak English
Now I have seen that the device used is for viewing HD TV, I am convinced that if Booth is UK based, the problem concerns HD recordings. In the case of the BBC they encrypt the HD version of their broadcast. This allows the program to be recorded on the viewing box only once, and it cannot be copied to any other device - However with SD it is possible.

Forgive me if I am on the wrong wavelength

Robert
Are you sure that you not trying to import High Definition TV program files, which in the case of the BBC are encrypted and therefore can not be copied?
Booth, are you using the "Ultra" or "deluxe" version.

http://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdirector/compare_en_GB.html.

There are some differences that may be causing your problem
Quote!!!! Btw, why keep on bashing Cyberlink instead of staying On-Topic with some good tips

So sorry Booth. I thought you started this: Quote: I wonder, does cyberlink know what they are doing or not?
Thanks, Bab for your support.

And Tony, I think you had better go and lay down

Robert
Tony is absolutely right. I used the trial version and it wouldn't handle TS files. Then when you purchase the full version you have to download the necessary.

Rest assured Cyberlink knows exactly what it is doing
I tried that Tony, and now it works a treat. The wormhole no longer has a black centre, but is now transparent.

Robert
Thanks Tony, as usual.

I'll try that.

Robert
Hi Everyone

Is it me, or is it more difficult to use the transitions in PD10 than in PD8? Is there any way to stop my transitions finishing with a black screen instead of being transparent? Most seem to do it and it spoils the effect of the transition.

It may be me, but I cant find a way to change it. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Robert
Go to: