Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Good news! I have found a work around to my problem...I produce the movie in mp4 and it fits on a dvd (regular), and it looks great!

I just wish I didn't have to do that to create a usable dvd for the non-avchd capable owning people of dvd players.

Just wanted to share with you all.
Tony, I tried burning with imageburn. It didn't help.

Anything else you can think of?

I can't believe I am the only one with this problem.
So does this mean I have a shotty software?
Yes. The a is there in the about section. Dont know what it means, but might be that i bought the photo/video bundle?

The quality of the movie messy. It did burn the movie successfully though.
ynotfish, it did not work with creating a file and burning with windows dvd maker.

It has to be a rendering problem. Good suggestions though!

I used fast and slow burning methods...man I am going through some dvd's!
ynotfish, no I haven't tried doing those things you mentioned yet, but I will.

thanks for the recommendations.
Yes, it is still jacked up with version: 10.0.0.1012a paid version of powerdirector 10 ultra...very disappointing.

I was hoping if I bought the full updated with patch version it would work right, but no.

Any thoughts?
Well i was till today. I will try and trburn in a little bit.
Dafydd, all that info is in this post:

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/19728.page#103868
when you say hi def dvd players, do you mean AVCHD capable, or what?

I don't have a problem making a AVCHD formatted dvd from 1080p source. It is making a dvd normal dvd formatting, not hd dvd from a 1080p source.

Is this what you did, or did you make a AVCHD for the ones who did not have a blu ray player?

thanks
James1,

I am talking about taking a 1080p footage and rendering it as dvd footage, not simply taking a non HD source and making a non HD movie.

It is going from 1080p source and downgrading it to dvd non HD format that is not rendering correctly.

Im talking about pr-inter. quality issue. It is not even worth doing at this point, or last I have heard from them.
Just what the title says.
I am just curious as to why anyone would need to buy this software when you already have canon's digital photo professional?
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention in the post earlier that my problem has been sent to the R&D team at cyberlink.

I assume that means research and development team. Hopefully they can resolve the issue.

I really like the ease of use and the features of this product a lot, and when I burn in AVCHD or above the videos are fantastic.

Thanks Ken, I will try that.

Do you mean magic movie, and not full edit when you say default template?
Dafyyd, is the file above not what you were talking about?

I am asking because I am the only one that has downloaded it.

thanks
Ok. Here is the footage. I hope this works. (:

thanks
This thing is taking forever to finish saving on my reply...I attached the file directly to post reply, and not quick reply and it is still saving.

Does it take a long time to attach the video because it is 1080p?
Go to: