Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Not only do I have a slow rendering in PD 365 like other people in this forum topic, but at times I have have an issue where the preview speeds up but thankfully doesn't show upon final creation, so far. The attached is a screen recording of this problem.
Has anyone had this issue along with slow processing?
Quote I have PD365. Since the update to PD19 the title designer has become laggy. Using custom titles with a lot of text is now painfully slow. In PD18 there was no lag at all, but there's now a 2-3 second delay between typing and letters appearing. I wondered if it might be because I was using custom titles from PD18 but new titles created in PD19 develop the same issue.

Anyone had the same problem? Any ideas of how to solve? My computer is a high end one designed specifically for video production and is only 6 months old.

Welcome to my club! I thought I was the only one with this frustrating problem. For 5 mp4 files each of about 5-8 seconds each, it took 2 hours to render with no effects even! I'm glad I have PD 16 on another computer to be able to continue working.
truly disappointed with PD 365.
Additionally, in the Audio Mixing Room a normalize button is available. This will get all clips in your timeline at about the same volume. This only works fairly well for more than one clip. Normalization within one clip, what it is you need, I understand, I could not find (yet).

Thank you for your help. I will try this.
Happy Holidays,
JP
Quote This post tells you how to avoid adjusting both ends of a clip, https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/52193.page#post_box_331445

Additionally, if you want the gain of all the clips in a track adjusted, use the horizontal slider for the particular track in the "Audio Mixing Room" F9. This will increase the gain of all clips on that track the same amount.

Jeff

i'll try this. Thank you for the quick reply.
When I adjust audio in a clip I want it to be the same level throughout. I raise the level in the meter but it only registers at the beginning of the clip, the end of the clip stays in original position so I have to go back in and manually raise the audio band. It gets time consuming when there are many clips. Is there a way to input the level to be copied throughout one clip and possibly to all?
[quotePostId=314025]
thank you for your reply. i am using the most current version with the the patch you listed. there is content in the timeline. the same content loads in seconds in pd15 but takes minutes in pd16. i have attached a video of what is happening. there are various media formats involved but i have always worked with different ones and never had this problem before in any of the other versions.
[url=https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o79Ke_OXkN12FdkybGsQssBxC_Tllafy/view?usp=sharing]link to video[/url]

Hi,
Need a bit more info.
Which version of PDR16 are you using? The latest GM patch is here : https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/76066.page
Is this a timeline with contents? - in which case more infor on the contents might be useful.
Is this just an empty project?

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator[/quotePostId]
PD 16 on my pc takes an exorbitant amount of time loading a new timeline. most times 10 minutes. No problem with PD 15.
System: asus
intel i-5, 6600k [url=mailto:cpu@3.5ghz]cpu@3.5ghz[/url]
16 g ram memory
64 bit
windows 10
nvidia geforce gtx 1070
Whenever I move clips around or delete them in the timeline and there is purposely left a gap, on playback there is a ghost of the deleted clip in the gap area or overlayed on the new clip. This happens whether it is a video or still image having been deleted or moved. I did not have this problem in other versions of PD. I remove/delete the clip and close the gap, but the ghost image still plays over the other clips.
Windows 7 64 bit pro, 16 g ram, i5 2300cpu Nvidia Geforce gtx 550 ti
JP
thank you so much. i thought i could only change it in the top menu bar. thank you also for your quick reply.
jp
when i import a mpg clip that is 720x480 into the edit setting of 4:3, the clip goes into the storyboard as 16:9 and plays in the editor in that format. also the window pops up saying that the format is 16:9 and conflicts with the setting of 4:3. yet when the clip is played outside pd11 in vlc or windows media player, it correctly plays 4:3. what is going on? this was not happening before. I know the clip is 4:3 because of its stated size as well as having dropped it into MediaInfo.
Go to: