Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How can i in one step equalize audio in a clip?
jpbarthe [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 12, 2011 20:40 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
When I adjust audio in a clip I want it to be the same level throughout. I raise the level in the meter but it only registers at the beginning of the clip, the end of the clip stays in original position so I have to go back in and manually raise the audio band. It gets time consuming when there are many clips. Is there a way to input the level to be copied throughout one clip and possibly to all? jp
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
This post tells you how to avoid adjusting both ends of a clip, https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/52193.page#post_box_331445

Additionally, if you want the gain of all the clips in a track adjusted, use the horizontal slider for the particular track in the "Audio Mixing Room" F9. This will increase the gain of all clips on that track the same amount.

Jeff
jpbarthe [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote This post tells you how to avoid adjusting both ends of a clip, https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/52193.page#post_box_331445

Additionally, if you want the gain of all the clips in a track adjusted, use the horizontal slider for the particular track in the "Audio Mixing Room" F9. This will increase the gain of all clips on that track the same amount.

Jeff

i'll try this. Thank you for the quick reply. jp
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]

Jeff

Additionally, in the Audio Mixing Room a normalize button is available. This will get all clips in your timeline at about the same volume. This only works fairly well for more than one clip. Normalization within one clip, what it is you need, I understand, I could not find (yet).
jpbarthe [Avatar]
[Post New]
Additionally, in the Audio Mixing Room a normalize button is available. This will get all clips in your timeline at about the same volume. This only works fairly well for more than one clip. Normalization within one clip, what it is you need, I understand, I could not find (yet).

Thank you for your help. I will try this.
Happy Holidays,
JP

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 23. 2019 13:49

jp