Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Dear Stevek :

Thanks for your answer questions.

Mostly i will make mid videos (10 min. to 30 min), HD for YouTube/Vimeo and Standard Definition for DVD.

The time is not crucial for me. Today in my actual old PC, my normal videos take 2 - 4 hours. I don´t care.

Thanks in advance,

Paul
Dear Friends :

I think I´m going to change my notebook. (Maybe HP Intel i5)

1) The model came with 4GB RAM. Is this ok? or I must buy to 8GB?
2) Is it completely neccesary to have a separated Video Card? (NVidia / ATI / etc) to edit and or produce the video? Or it is just better to reproduce? I ask because the difference is higher than my budget.

Regards from Chile,

Paul
Thanks Carl for your answer.
Taking advantage of this conversation, I would like to understand the "Royalty Free" of SmartSound.
There is a Buy button.
I go to the smartsound web site, and there appear prices (from 29 /each to 99 the album)

So... is it free music to use in movies? Do I have to pay for?

Thanks,

Paul, from Chile
It started like a Family Video, but it ended like a "Promotional Chile Video". And I liked it. (I'm just an amateur)

Taped with an Aiptek Camera, and edited with PD9
I had difficulties uploading directly to Youtube, so I had to export to video file, and then upload it to YT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCc3djnDe8Q

I hope you enjoy it
Thanks for your quick answer.

Obviously I didn't looked for a compensation and/or automagical upgrade. Yeah, my mistake.

PD10 is the Present Version, but have you any news (including rumours) of when, maybe, to have the 11?, Or do you think we are going to have 10 at least a year?

Thanks,

Paul
Don't worry . I found it.
At the right upper corner over the word PowerDirector.
I'm trying to find my version build (9.0.0.xxxx), to check if necessary to upgrade to last version, but I can't find it in the software (and my box is out of my reach, by now).

Where to find it?

Thanks
I bought PowerDirector 9 just one week before the release of PD10. Now I have to upgrade, but I don't want to loose again. Do you have any idea when PD11?.

Thanks

Paul, from Chile
I have no direct mail of anyone.
I tried to contact support by the website, but the famous "Verify Code" says ALWAYS the code is wrong. Thanks and hope that any of support people get in this forum.
I'm trying to reach delivery/sales people, but the "Verify Code" does not let me to contact. Who to send a direct mail?, or call?
Thanks
Go to: