Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi all,

I am trying to add an mp3 file as audio to my video, however when previewing it sounds like random noise.
the file is ok, it plays well on medoa player, and on PD9 in the preview windowe when played from the library.

Also. this same file played [erfectly on other projects in the past. just wont play on the new ones i open!

Other mp3 files i checked, all worl well.

Any Help ... ?

A G
what dose this massage mean ?
and what can i do ? (it showes when im producing a large file - at around 58%-63% of production)
Well Tony,

An unexpected twist in the story,
I downloaded Format factory as you said, and installed it.

After completing the installation, there were 2 checked boxes: install codecs and run program.

I checked both and after that, before I even touched the program, I tried importing again to DP9 - and surprize, surprize It IMPORTED !

only explination I can think of is the codecs installed by format factory did the job...

And about the massage, I have an appointment for this coming sunday

THANKS ALOT (sorry for spelling - doing my best)

A Gil
Hi There,

Thank you all,

After each one of these steps, I just tried to open the file with media player first :

I Installed the K-Lite (Full) - still didn't work and gave a detailed massage with video settings.
Then I Installed the Lagarith - and still no change.
After that, I uninstalled a previous K-lit (64bit) I had installed a few days ago - after this the clip didn't open but no i got no massage.

Lastly, I uninstalled the K-Lite (Full) , the one I just installed - and now with only Lagarith , the file opens fine.

However, I still cannot import it to PD9... attached is the massage I still continue to get.

Many Thanks for the great help.

A Gil
I'm attaching a sample avi file, My PD9 won't let me import it.
It says it may be because it is of unsoportted format.
I can see this file fine on all other computers.
Can some one suggest a way to get it to work with my PD9 also?
I curently have the K-lite codec pack 7.6.0 (basic)
and K-lite codec pack 5.2.0 (64-bit)

A Gil
Hi Tony,

well, in my timeline the preview still shows it as lacking focus, but when I produce it as Carl said, it is perfect quality.

I tested it with many other photos, and they all looked as good as the real quality of the photo.

In your comparison, I realy couldn't see any difference, but may be im missing it.

I think you can see the difference better with better quality pictures, there in their preview you can see the slight focus inbalance, but when you produce they look well.

Hope this helps some how,

A Gil

Quote:

Try H.264 AVCHD 1920.

You nailed it Carl.

I just produced with H.264 like you suggested, and walla !
The pictures are at their best defenition!

Thanks a lot

A Gil
Attached is the original file I tried to use.
My C drive is indeed small, all of my programs are on drive D (600GB free).

Althought my video card isn't to strong, since I don't intend to produce HD this time, it should be enough (?).

The video quality that I produced was ok, only the photos are low quality.
Ok,
I have attached the DxDiag files (zipped)
Also I am attaching the specific photo I tried to use, a screen shot of the preview resolution popup,
and another 2 files of another photo with the same resolution, that you could see more easily the differences between them.

Hope this is enough, let me know.

A Gil
Hi All,

When I add picture to the timeline the quality of the picture as is seen on the preview window and also when producing is degraded.
(my preview resolution is set on high)
The pictures are in high quality (2048*1536), is there a way to male them look their best ?

Many Thanks,

A Gil
I do have access to the original file.
I will give it a try.

I did manage to change the file type, and it is now loadable.
(the quality is a bit lower, but it fine for now.

Thanks a lot for all the help !
Thank you all for the info.
I will try converting with SUPER.

The file was recorded from a canon XH-A1, and captured on a mac as a mov file.
Should I simply try to capture it again with a differente extention ? (which one is recomended?)
I am attaching a smaller file - shorter trim of the clip. (its only 1 sec long)
Hi Barry,

I have attached a 5 sec sample of the clip.
I am not 100% sure I have the ffdshow codec installed, will check it within the hour.
I will check about uninstalling the rest.

Many thanks
Hi All,

I need your URGENT help, I am getting married in one weak, and I have a small (BIG) problem with the video clip that im editing.

I have an hd file :
quicktime .mov
1440x1080
25fps
4:3

when I import the file, I only hear the audio, and the video is a blank white screen.
I downloaded a bunch of codecs, I can see the file perfectly with all other movie players (mediaplayer. divx player etc.)

I REALLLYYYY need some help solving this problem... I'v only got a few more days to get this done

MAny thanks in advance to all that can help
Go to: