Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
i found you had to check all file types for it to keep them.
Yea I spent $100 for 12 and did not get the definitive answer from the My Movies forums until the 30 days had run out. I like you have gotten the same useless answers from the tech support. IMO Cyberlink's tech support is 100% useless. I had hoped that Michael would have responded to this post or mine but that has not happened as of yet.
So Mike are you saying that Cinemar's DVDLobby enables you to have 12 playback BDMV folders from its interface?
I put in the same request earlier but you did it much more eloquently. Congrats. Hopefully Michael will read this and add it. you might also consider making this request to Support.
If you have blu rays set up in BDMV folders and wish to use My Movies, it will not be happening in 12's present state. i finally got the definitive answer on My Movies forum. They found a workaround to send a BDMV as a command line in 11 but this cannot be done in 12.
Michael if you read this and while i hold no expectations, if this could be considered an issue it would be appreciated by me and i am sure many other customers who use My Movies.
while 12 appears now as an option in the external players in My Movies 4.03 it still does not work. Very disappointing. they did say that this version includes support but not integration. i am hoping integration means it will play from their movie strip inside media center like 11 does but i guess we will have to wait and see. i have asked for a timeline on when integration would happen but have not got a response yet.
My Movies has updated with support for 12. great news. I have not been able to try it yet to see if things work like 11 did.
yes it happens with mine too. While it is random. I have not figured out anything that maybe causing it. In 11 i had both the top tabs and the bottom transport controls stay on throughout the entire movie, by pure luck I unplugged the USB remote for my keyboard and it fixed it.
the only error message is the one that comes up saying it does not support folder playback when you select a movie from media browser. i have 12 set up as the external player. My Movies does not support 12 yet so i cant try it with My Movies. To further clarify 12 will play folders from within media center if you want to go to each drive and search through all the movies and then select the movie, but i have over 450 movies on 5 different hard drives and so a collection management software like My Movies or Media Browser is mandatory. 11 worked fine with My Movies and i am hoping that this will be fixed with an upgrade. It is very disappointing that this feature was left out.
Thanks Michael for responding and i apologize for not being clear. i am referring to playing a folder from within Media Center using either Media Browser or My Movies. While My Movies does not support 12 yet Media Browser does make it easier to designate an external player. Once i had it configured and selected a blu ray, 12 comes up and says it does not support playing folders. 11 definitely played folders from within MCE using My Movies with no problems. Is this the way 12 is designed or is this something that will be fixed?
Thanks Michael for responding and i apologize for not being clear. i am referring to playing a folder from within Media Center using either Media Browser or My Movies. While My Movies does not support 12 yet Media Browser does make it easier to designate an external player. Once i had it configured and selected a blu ray, 12 comes up and says it does not support playing folders. 11 definitely played folders from within MCE using My Movies with no problems. Is this the way 12 is designed or is this something that will be fixed?
11 ultra played my blu rays from (BDMV) folders fine. 12 ultra says it cannot play folders. 12's features says it plays BD and DVD flolders. Is something changed?
So if there was never any official support. Does this mean and i know you dont use my movies. But if you were giving an educated guess is this something my movies did in their software update to make it appear?
So Michael does this mean that unlike 11 ultra 12 ultra is not going to be able to be used with either My Movies or media browser. If so this will be deal breaker for many.
when i start a movie the movie time sidebar slides out on the right side of the screen and does not go back unless i manually take the mouse and touch it. any suggestions on how to eliminate this from appearing. i have movie time disabled in the settings.
I had the same problem and found no solution either by trial and error or from this forum. i did a clean install of windows 7 64 bit and only installed my movies and Powerdvd ultra and this fixed my problem now all the transport buttons work
Additionally i am trying to insure that this does not get broke by adding software so after each additional install of software i am checking to see if the buttons are working. So far so good.
Is no one else having or had this problem?
i have not been able to get the stop button to work with the MCE plug in. it works fine if i use the player outside MCE. i am using a media center remote with RC 6 codes. i am using Win 7 64 bit. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Here is the fix if you are using a wireless keyboard with a USB receiver. Move the cursor to the far right in the middle of the screen unplug the USB and voila no bars. not ideal but it works.
i am having the same problem with the bars not going away. if you start and stop the movie with the mouse sometimes it goes away but i would say less than 5% of the time. it is very annoying to have these bars showing the entire movie.
Go to: