Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Than you King.
You know, this patch I found before and doesn't work for me. The problem I have is when I click on Keyframe or Fix/Enhance than my PD stops working with this famous massage. So frustrating... I applied a patch but no change.
There is something else: My power Tools has only two features: 2Dto 3D and Photo Rotation. Nothing else!
And again: My transitions has strange names like: IDS_TSP_TR_3D_Flip_...
And the list there is no complete.
What a luck I have. Who can help me?
Roman
Hi,
I very knew at this forum. And I am happy to know you have a patch which is working. How can I found this patch?
I know - the question might be stupid, but as I said: I am new. Yet old.

Roman
I think I answered but my reply is not here.
So one more time thank you Patrick and Kikkeri.
I agree - I will try 3 min project to see how it works.

Thank you again

Roman
Hi,
New at this forum.
Can someone tell me if I can work with NTSC and PAL clips on the same project? PD10 can convert my PAL HD clips to NTSC HD (right?) but how about the final output (quality) of those clips. Any comments and suggestions are very welcomed.
Happy New Year!

Roman
Can I work with PAL and NTSC files in the same project. Will I loose any quality of PAL HD clips send to me from Europe? Any suggestions for me - I never did it before.

Thank you.
Roman
Thank you Tony.
I will do as you said.

Roman
Hi, I am not sure I send my question.
I am about to buy and download PD9.
How about those missing templates in Magic Motion.
Was the problem fixed and is now safe to buy?

Thank u
Roman
Go to: