Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PDR10 patch build 1129b
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Release Note:
Updates:
Improves the import and production compatibility of MOV video files.

DOWNLOAD

For French Language editors Jacquesvideo has provided a link: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/20761.page

Forum Moderator

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 01. 2012 14:09

[Post New]
I started getting quicktime errors related to Smartsound (version 5.1.8.0) content in 1129b. I WAS running Quicktime 7.6.9..I updated to 7.71 and I haven't seen the errors again (yet).

EDIT- Spoke too soon!!! Error is back, albeit random...didn't go away with the update, I better make a separate post (and I will)
[Thumb - Untitled-1.jpg]
 Filename
Untitled-1.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
162 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
308 time(s)
[Thumb - Untitled-2.jpg]
 Filename
Untitled-2.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
163 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
285 time(s)

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at Dec 29. 2011 18:56

Atreyu [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 14, 2010 19:44 Messages: 52 Offline
[Post New]
Dafydd - one question.

There have been 3 patches since PD10's release and will probably be more. Not too far in the future I will have to rebuild my computer which means reinstalling PD10. Does the latest patch contain all the updates from the previous patches? Or will I have to install each patch in order? I have programs where either scenario is necessary.

thank you.

Atreyu PowerDirector 17, Ultimate 64 bit.
Windows 10, Pro 64 bit

Atreyu
[Post New]
Does the latest patch contain all the updates from the previous patches?

In my view the latest update comes with all the patches ateriores

Here also not corrected for. MOV camera particular, these works in PD8

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 30. 2011 15:35

RomekJ [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 04, 2011 18:20 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Can I work with PAL and NTSC files in the same project. Will I loose any quality of PAL HD clips send to me from Europe? Any suggestions for me - I never did it before.

Thank you.
Roman
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
Roman,
please start your own new topic. You may also try a search. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
[Post New]
Search?? That works like my old Model "T"...keep cranking and sometimes it starts...
Search has some issues now that there is a new "Search any term, or as is written" and "Search all terms" option.

Since "Search any term, or as is written" is what works, shouldn't THAT be the default???

And just what is the difference, anyway?
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
Honestly, I never could tell the difference! My few shots at "search", seemed to work OK, but I do hear a boat-load of complaints.
The point was to start a new thread, not be a hijacker, which I have now become, ironically.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 31. 2011 15:14

HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT