Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Sir, Thanks for your respond the problem I have is that I don't understand The frame rate, frame size, and file format are the same as those of the destination production profile.
The bitrate is similar to that of the destination production profile.
The TV format is the same as that of the destination production profile. or to meet this do I need to configure sometime in the system Please help me,

Thanks ---soji 3195603858
Hello Sir,

Please how could I add additional Title Track on PD 14 Aultra. Like making title to be like CNN. Scroll text under Third bottom Text

Thanks
Please I need user help. When I could not get SVRT feature work on PD 12 I buy 14 but have the same problem.

Is there better why to configure on preference please I need help. It take me 1.5hrs to produce 30 minites edited work.

Thanks
Please I could I set my preference better to be able to use SVRT on PD 14 Ultra.

Thanks
I use pd5 now b4 is pd3. How can I save previous effect,littling, pid on produce movies if only I want to keep them and delect my capture video from the frame but retain or save the tittle, pip's of previous production this effect does not work on pd5 but it works fine in pd3 please help.
Please can I get hint on time factor on bosting when trying to open pd5 it look slow to that of pd3 . Pd3 open fast than pd5 for fastness Please help.-soji oluyunde
please I create a logo/crest with adobe ill. and save it as jgep import it to production on powerdirector version 3 and 5 but when is to produce the it wont, please what software will be used to create attached or import crest and which format is the best because the logo need to go with the final copy or can I try it on corel draw?

What is you advise on what to do.
Thanks for help-soji
Quote: While attempting to transfer some old VHS home video tapes as well as TV clips that I've collected over the years, I've noticed that the video signal will be nice and bright then suddenly go very dark then slowly return to a nice bright level.(audio is unaffected) It does not do this with my DV transfers, just from VHS tapes. I realize that if one were to attempt to copy Macrovison encoded tapes that this is to be expected but why home made tapes ? Some of these VHS tapes are copies made from 8mm video and Hi8 video transfers, some are not. Can anyone explain this phenomenon and how/if it can be eliminated ?

Dave Babbitt

Make sure you fistly rewin your vhs tape ff/back before play it to capture and update you a/v capture card and video card before set up the capture.
Happy new year.-soji olu
Quote: EVERY TIME I OPEN POWERDIRECTOR5 I HAVE THIS ERRORMESSAGE:

AN ERROR OCCURRED WHEN OPENING THIS MEDIA FILE IN THE LIBRARY
C:\PROGRAM FILES\CYBERLINK\POWERDIRECTOR\SAMPLECLIPS\AQUARIUM.MPG.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
TKX

Save any file in used of your program in a file and uninstall the program and install it back people surgested pd pathch #2112 for update. make sure you ram is good like 1gb. something good will come up.
Go to: