Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
SVRT not working on PD 14 Ultra also on PD 12 Altimate
JesusisReal1 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Cedar Rapids IA Joined: Dec 15, 2006 23:51 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
Please I need user help. When I could not get SVRT feature work on PD 12 I buy 14 but have the same problem.

Is there better why to configure on preference please I need help. It take me 1.5hrs to produce 30 minites edited work.

Thanks Blessing
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Please provide the dxdiag.exe file from your computer. It is a built in application in Windows. SVRT is not a substitute for a good clean computer It does not work when you are using hardware encoding.

What are you using to record the video? What settings are you using? What are you trying to do with the output?

A lot of people believe that SVRT is the answer to slow editing and encoding but it is not a cure all. Do you understand what SVRT is supposed to do? Go here and read about it on page 283.

http://download.cyberlink.com/ftpdload/user_guide/powerdirector/14/PowerDirector_UG_ENU.pdf

More:

SVRT can be applied to video clips in the MPEG-1, MPEG-2, H.264 (Ultra version only) and DV-AVI (Type I) formats.

In the following conditions, clips (or portions of clips) do not require rendering during production, and SVRT can therefore be applied:

The frame rate, frame size, and file format are the same as those of the destination production profile.

The bitrate is similar to that of the destination production profile.
The TV format is the same as that of the destination production profile.
If all of the above conditions are met, SVRT can be used.
Any clips that do not meet the above criteria are fully rendered without SVRT.
In the following conditions, clips (or portions of clips) must be rendered during production, and SVRT can therefore not be applied:
Adding a title or transition effect
Modifying the color of a video clip
Audio profile does not match destination production profile
Modifying the volume of an audio clip
Merging two video clips (clips within 2 seconds before or after the merged clips will be rendered)
Splitting a video clip (clips within 2 seconds before or after the split will be rendered)
Trimming a video clip (clips within 2 seconds before or after the trimmed clip will be rendered)
If the total duration of the production is less than one minute and any portion of the video requires rendering, the entire production will be rendered for efficiency reasons.

Please come back and let ius know if the above helps or not and what prevents the SVRT from kicking in.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Jun 23. 2016 15:07

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
JesusisReal1 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Cedar Rapids IA Joined: Dec 15, 2006 23:51 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
Sir, Thanks for your respond the problem I have is that I don't understand The frame rate, frame size, and file format are the same as those of the destination production profile.
The bitrate is similar to that of the destination production profile.
The TV format is the same as that of the destination production profile. or to meet this do I need to configure sometime in the system Please help me,

Thanks ---soji 3195603858 Blessing
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
You said "I have is that I don't understand The frame rate, frame size, and file format are the same as those of the destination production profile. "

If you would have posted the make and model of the video camera and what your setting are, then it would have been much easier to respond. Please do so now if you haven't figred it out by now.

Frame rates are typically 24, 30 or 60 frames per second althought there are soem vatriations to those. Where do you have yours set? Format is the name/type of video for instance the video could be recorded as mov, mpg2 avchd, etc (depending on your camcorder settings. Frame size, I believe refers to video disp0aly ration 4 by 3, 16 by 9, or other, all according to your camcorder settings.

Hint find the video file on your compoter and right click on it then select properties and then details. It will give you that information. If you encode to that setting, then SVRT should kick in except where you have changed somethign like adding a title, adding/adjusting audio, improving the look of the video, adding transitions.

ASKED AGAIN ! If your coputer does not exceed the minimum requirements, nothign is going to help.

If no response to these questions, perhaps you can find someone else to help.

Please provide the dxdiag.exe file from your computer. It is a built in application in Windows.

What are you using to record the video? What settings are you using? What are you trying to do with the output?

If your coputer does not exceed the minimum requirements, nothign is going to help.

Is there a language issue? If so have you tried using Google Translate (or just tell us what language- and I will use translate. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.