Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
import crest/logo to pd
JesusisReal1 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Cedar Rapids IA Joined: Dec 15, 2006 23:51 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
please I create a logo/crest with adobe ill. and save it as jgep import it to production on powerdirector version 3 and 5 but when is to produce the it wont, please what software will be used to create attached or import crest and which format is the best because the logo need to go with the final copy or can I try it on corel draw?

What is you advise on what to do.
Thanks for help-soji Blessing
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: please I create a logo/crest with adobe ill. and save it as jgep import it to production on powerdirector version 3 and 5 but when is to produce the it wont, please what software will be used to create attached or import crest and which format is the best because the logo need to go with the final copy or can I try it on corel draw?

What is you advise on what to do.
Thanks for help-soji

Hi,
Watermark/logo: Use the Titles - import the image file and adjust it using the tools provided in the Titles section.

Dafydd