Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote I tried multiple times but couldn't sync that part, plz help me! if anyone can, plz produce with frame size 854x480 cry

Why that frame size?

Please post the Windows dxdiag.exe evaluation of your computer. Use the searche function ion Windows to get to the command. Load the text file as an attachment. Do not try to post line by line.

The video I need your help is a part of another video, I cut it and upload here for everybody fix it, then I will join the video you was fixed with the original video so I need it same frame size

"Also, is the video in sync if you produce it in a standard formatt? If not, then the problem is related to your computer or computer maintenance. Consider also Media Expresso (file converter). You can make your own "size" or just select one for your phone."

I recorded the video from my phone, and the video out of sync that part, I tried "sync by audio" in PD but it didn't work
I tried multiple times but couldn't sync that part, plz help me! if anyone can, plz produce with frame size 854x480 cry
Quote Not understanding something here. 3 hour 30 min video downloaded from YouTube is only 92 MB. I have not seen that before on a mp4.

Time to produce is 3h30m (HD720p), original video from YT 92MB length 27min 360p
Does anyone has experience in produce video? I'm producing a video (original 92MB downloaded on YT), I cropped, rotated, now time to produce approximately 3h30, more than 2GB, how can I set up the time less and small size?
Quote P/S: now "Sync by audio" appear, how can it happen? @@

Glad that you already figured it out. Highlight one clip. Hold down the Ctrl key and highlight the other clip. You need two clips highlighted in order for Sync by audio to appear. laughing

yes, I done like you said "Highlight one clip. Hold down the Ctrl key and highlight the other clip" but "sync by audio" didn't show up at first, looking around on google, then turn back to PD, try again and "sync by audio" appear. Now I testing another clip and the problem happend again, "sync by audio" disabled again T___T

P/S: resolved the problem laughing

I chose video + audio to sync but "Sync by audio" didn't show up

P/S: now "Sync by audio" appear, how can it happen? @@

Quote Yes - you can do that in PDR...

It's done by overlaying a duplicate video (i.e. same clip in Tracks 1 & 2). The clip in Track 2 is scaled up & masked.

Here's a little example... with apologies to Andy Irvine, who doesn't deserve such treatment laughing

The key to it is keyframes, so it's important to get on top of the concepts involved.

Cheers - Tony

can you make a video step by step? frown
may I ask if PD can create a video like that? (I don't know how to describe, I have a video for example, at 0:17s)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg-QerlDbxg

Quote The forum is driving me nuts! I posted an hour ago and just came back to the computer and my post has disappeared again.

It does happen a lot. See this post on how to save time and retyping: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/62634.page .

P.S. Just confirmed that the windows 10 media player play your produced file correctly in the portrait orientation sealed while the one in win 7, also version 12 plays it incorrectly in the landscape orientation. frown

I have to deal with use VLC to play my videos from now on T___T

Btw, may I ask if PD can create a video like that? (I don't know how to describe, I have a video for example, at 0:17s)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg-QerlDbxg

Quote Are you using win 7 or win 8.1? It may be that the orientation flag is used in the win 10 version of wmp but not used in the win 7 version of wmp. If this is the case then upgrade to windows 10 is one answer.

I'm using win 7 now T__T
Quote There you go - thie quirks of the system! There are variables all over the place. Different OS. Different media players. Different versions of different media players...

You're right tomasc. MediaInfo reads the produced file as 1280x720 (16:9) with a 90° rotation. Video Info does the same, but doesn't list an orientation flag.

Cheers - Tony

is there anything I can do to fix the problem with "321" and WMP?? cry

@tomasc: now we only can play the file by VLC & GOM frown

P/S: but when I play the original I recorded by phone, it played in right frame size, the problem just happend when I produced then play the video????
Quote Hi jeenad.holic -

What media player are you using?
Longedge is all over this one!
surprisedIt is not, as far as I can tell, a problem with how PDR is producing the 9:16 video. It is a problem with how Media Player Classic - Home Cinema is interpreting the aspect ratio data.

Playing the produced video in VLC Player, Windows Media Player, Win10 Films & TV, or GOM Player will yield the correct Display Aspect Ratio.

Cheers - Tony

You're right, another program play right frame size, now what happend with "321" and WMP????? surprised

Quote Hi jeenad.holic -

What media player are you using?
Longedge is all over this one!

It is not, as far as I can tell, a problem with how PDR is producing the 9:16 video. It is a problem with how Media Player Classic - Home Cinema is interpreting the aspect ratio data.

Playing the produced video in VLC Player, Windows Media Player, Win10 Films & TV, or GOM Player will yield the correct Display Aspect Ratio.

Cheers - Tony

I used "321" and "WMP", now I just format and reinstall windows, installing PD now, wait for my test, hope everything will be ok this time frown
Quote "can you upload it on ggdrive or MF?" - Don't worry about it, it simply shows that there is nothing wrong, the orientation is correct.

this is your video when I play on PC, is it the same when you play the video on your PC? can you take a sceenshot?

Quote I will try again and then add the attachment afterwards.

I said:-

"All that I can say is that it imported, displayed on timeline and produced perfectly on my computer - example attached.I re-sized it slightly and added a quick title below it.

There's nothing wrong with the video so I can only conclude that it is peculiar to your system.

If you know when the problem started, you could see if you have got a system restore point just before then and use that, otherwise I'm not sure what to suggest."

p.s. - adding attachment.

can not download the attach file, can you upload it on ggdrive or MF?
Quote I just replied to this and attached an example - it seems to have disappeared!

try again
Quote The example you used looks like a screenshot from your iPhone. Still images that contain exif information have an orientation tag within the exif info and I was wondering if that was causing the problem somehow. However you say that this is happening with your video files so I'm at a loss now. All I can suggest is to think back about what settings you have changed. Also perhaps shoot a very short video clip just a few seconds and make sure that it causes the same problem then post it here as an attachment for us to try out.

Here is it
Quote The example you used looks like a screenshot from your iPhone. Still images that contain exif information have an orientation tag within the exif info and I was wondering if that was causing the problem somehow. However you say that this is happening with your video files so I'm at a loss now. All I can suggest is to think back about what settings you have changed. Also perhaps shoot a very short video clip just a few seconds and make sure that it causes the same problem then post it here as an attachment for us to try out.

The video I want to edit approximately 2GB, I done edit everything like normal, waited for produce (about 1hour15min) and it turn out like that, I really shocked 😮😮😮 the example I used was a new video I recorded to test (about 12 sec) all the images screenshot I took on PC (and I used android phone) the video I recorded (for test) when play on PC it's still in right frame size, I think problem come from PD, I uninstall, reinstall, it means everything will be set default, but it still have problem like that, I will send the video (12sec) when I online by PC 😅😅
Quote Have you recently changed your aspect ratio from 16:9 to 9:16 ?

p.s. - or have you locked/unlocked the screen orientation on your iPhone perhaps.

All videos I recorded by my phone always set to 9:16 when I import to PD and I locked my phone portrait either
Quote If you've recorded your video in 'Portrait' orientation rather than 'Landscape' then you're pretty much stuck with it. You certainly can't simply rotate it (unless you want to lie on your side to watch it). One of the things you can do (like they do with viewers footage on the TV) is grab a still image from your footage or use some other background image and then place your video over the top of it.

It's true that I recorded in "Portrait" orientation but all old videos I can edit, cutting, add text, then produce in right frame size (you can check here https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=295017624276826&id=288010871644168 ), the problem just happened today when I open a new video to edit then it turn out like that, I tried uninstall and reinstall PD but it's still the same
Go to: