Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote If you've recorded your video in 'Portrait' orientation rather than 'Landscape' then you're pretty much stuck with it. You certainly can't simply rotate it (unless you want to lie on your side to watch it). One of the things you can do (like they do with viewers footage on the TV) is grab a still image from your footage or use some other background image and then place your video over the top of it.

It's true that I recorded in "Portrait" orientation but all old videos I can edit, cutting, add text, then produce in right frame size (you can check here https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=295017624276826&id=288010871644168 ), the problem just happened today when I open a new video to edit then it turn out like that, I tried uninstall and reinstall PD but it's still the same
Quote Download Irfanview (free) insert your 1280 x720 image, Image > Rotate right (clockwise). Then save the image.

That will reset the flag that tells the viewer to show the image vertical 720 x 1280.

Your image is rotated to horizonal, it needs to be rotated back to vertical.

Sorry, i think it apply for picture, not for video?
First, I'm not good at english so I will describe by image, I used PD to cut a video (w720-h1280) but it end (w1280-h720). How can I fix it?

Go to: