Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
sync audio, help!!
jeenad.holic [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 11, 2017 10:24 Messages: 22 Offline
[Post New]
I tried multiple times but couldn't sync that part, plz help me! if anyone can, plz produce with frame size 854x480 cry
 Filename
Produce_0_chunk_1.mp4
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
74817 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
113 time(s)
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I tried multiple times but couldn't sync that part, plz help me! if anyone can, plz produce with frame size 854x480 cry

Why that frame size?

Please post the Windows dxdiag.exe evaluation of your computer. Use the searche function ion Windows to get to the command. Load the text file as an attachment. Do not try to post line by line. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Also, is the video in sync if you produce it in a standard formatt? If not, then the problem is related to your computer or computer maintenance.

Consider also Media Expresso (file converter). You can make your own "size" or just select one for your phone. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
jeenad.holic [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 11, 2017 10:24 Messages: 22 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I tried multiple times but couldn't sync that part, plz help me! if anyone can, plz produce with frame size 854x480 cry

Why that frame size?

Please post the Windows dxdiag.exe evaluation of your computer. Use the searche function ion Windows to get to the command. Load the text file as an attachment. Do not try to post line by line.

The video I need your help is a part of another video, I cut it and upload here for everybody fix it, then I will join the video you was fixed with the original video so I need it same frame size

"Also, is the video in sync if you produce it in a standard formatt? If not, then the problem is related to your computer or computer maintenance. Consider also Media Expresso (file converter). You can make your own "size" or just select one for your phone."

I recorded the video from my phone, and the video out of sync that part, I tried "sync by audio" in PD but it didn't work
 Filename
DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
36 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
119 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 17. 2017 10:36

stevek
[Post New]
Good luck with having someone do your work for you so that you can put it all together ! My guess is that you will have a audio sync issue regardless.

Your computer does not meet the minnimum requirements for the program (Pentium, 32 bit W7, Outdated video driver etc.)

MY suggestion is to download and use the trial version of "Media Expresso" and see if it will do what you want.

Update you video drivers. .