Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Du könntest versuchen, Hardware Videoencoding oder SVRT auszuschalten.
Vielleicht hilft das.
Hi Dafydd,
I confirm that this is an original file from my camera, not edited in anyway.
Thanks and regards
Hans

Quote: Thanks David (djmorgan) for the additional file.

Hi Hasi64, Thank you for the file. Please confirm, this is a file that hasn't been edited in anyway? Sorry to question you but I have MTS format from Sony files and none show as mp4's. Not to worry if you have to reload - I am very pleased to have you contribute. 5 seconds, not edited and uploaded.

Dafydd
Sony DSC-HX1 sample
12 Mbps, 1440 x 1080, 16/9, 29.97 Fps

I'm using PD9 and SVRT doesn't work with these clips.

From my experience I would say it could be the power supply, but burning a few files to a dvd
neither stresses the cpu nor anything else.
Why don't you try another burning software, like Imageburn?
If the problem persists, try to upgrade your power supply.
Hello,
I live in Austria (PAL) and I'm using a Sony DSC_HX1 Camera for video recording, which produces 30fps (29.97) HD video clips (MP4). I'm always using NTSC AVCHD profiles for production with 30fps. I produced AVCHD disks on DVD
(mini bluray) and I never had any problems in playing them on my bluray player with very good quality.
Hope this helps you
Hasi64
Hello Peter, Thanks a lot for this useful tool! I have a small suggestion: Could you provide a version for the "quertz" keyboard? You only need to exchange the "y" and "z" keys in the defined shortcuts. This would be very useful for the german community! Thanks again Hasi64
2) Die Voreinstellung "Alle Spuren verknüpfen, wenn Inhalt in Zeitachse verschoben/gelöscht wird" sollte leicht zugänglich in der Bearbeitungsoberfläche sein, da man beim Bearbeiten diese Option wahrscheinlich öfter mal ändern wird.
LG Hasi64
Hello, you could also play the individual m2ts files (located in the STREAM subdirectory of the DVD) by using for example the free VLC media player (http://www.videolan.org/).
Regards Hasi64
Go to: