Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Issue was solved in very quick fashion. Submitted a ticket to CL explaining the situation and with an attached bill of sale submitted to them showing the product was purchased within 30 days I was allowed to upgrade to PD 9. Very quick, within a few hours I had my response.

Bob
I have been using Pd 8 Deluxe for over a year and I just bought Pd 8 Ultra from Amazon just two weeks ago so I could burn AVCHD disks and now I see version 9 is out. Is there any way to return version 8 and get version 9. I mean its only been two weeks. Thanks is advance.

Bob
I just ordered a hard copy of PD 8 Ultra version to take the advantages of the burning properties. I have the deluxe version 8 already installed on my computer. Will there be any problems installing the ultra version over the deluxe version? Will it be as simple as putting the the cd in and running the installation program or will I have to delete the deluxe version first? Thanks in advance for the advice.

Bob
Tony

Like I stated above, I am in the market for a new machine. Can you give me some idea of what kind of machine and some specs that you would include for editing movies. I am a PC guy. Thanks.

Bob
Tony, thanks for the quick reply. I do not think that I can upgrade from the Deluxe version. I would be willing to buy the Ultra version if the video output is better.

I am going to be in the market for a new computer soon and I might just go with having a Blu Ray burner installed into it. That is...........if I can talk my wife into it!

Bob
Tony

Read your last post with great interest. I just bought a Panasonic HD camcorder that procuces AVCHD files. I am using the standard version of PD and was wondering about upgrading to the Ultra. I know the ultra version will allow me to edit AVCHD files. Will it allow me to save the edited files in AVCHD format and burn them to a standard dvd for playing on a Blu Ray player that accesses AVCHD files. If so, how will the video look on a HD tv? The reason I purchased the HD cam is to have better looking movies and thus far the movies I have burned do not look a whole lot better than the ones I burned with my standard def camcorder.

Thanks in advance, Bob
Dafydd All is well. I did not realize that there were two files with the download. Installed the Contents packet and everything is okay. Also the Director Zone downloads are there. i had to switch over to a different aspect ratio and once I did that they showed up. Wow, it is sure nice to have a problem solved within minutes of asking for help and on a Saturday to boot. Again, thanks for your help!!!!!!!

Bob
I am using version 8 and when I tried to insert a title into the movie I clicked on the title icon and am missing most of the titles like closing credits and such. All I can find is the default title and that is it. When I downloaded a title from director zone when I clicked on it after saving, it said it was installed but i cannot not find it in the title area. Help

Bob
Go to: