Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Lost Titles
Bob T [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 27, 2010 13:53 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
I am using version 8 and when I tried to insert a title into the movie I clicked on the title icon and am missing most of the titles like closing credits and such. All I can find is the default title and that is it. When I downloaded a title from director zone when I clicked on it after saving, it said it was installed but i cannot not find it in the title area. Help

Bob
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
PowerDirector 8 Full versions.

You have not installed the Contents pack.

Look at the mail you received after purchase. 2 download links, one the program the other contents.

I'll ignore the dz item until you've carried out the installation of the content.

Dafydd
[Moderator]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 27. 2010 14:18

Bob T [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 27, 2010 13:53 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
Dafydd All is well. I did not realize that there were two files with the download. Installed the Contents packet and everything is okay. Also the Director Zone downloads are there. i had to switch over to a different aspect ratio and once I did that they showed up. Wow, it is sure nice to have a problem solved within minutes of asking for help and on a Saturday to boot. Again, thanks for your help!!!!!!!

Bob