Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I am about to be banned by one of the mighty moderators...so thanks anyway. I am sick of these Tsar wannabes!
Then go! I don't know what you are talking about...what else do you want me to say. I said it all. IT WON'T BURN, IT EDITS WITH NO PROBLEM, IT RENDERS, IT WILL NOT BURN PERIOD. BYE This is worse than so called support. I give up! I will find another program and ditch this one!
As I said, I cannot burn a folder. Nothing will burn.
Power2Go is not free. Only a trial. I don't need to pay again for something I have paid for several times before.
Sorry this is becoming confusing. I can render. I can edit and do everything but burn. Everything is up to date. This is a Dell XPS 435T Windows 7 computer. 12 gigs of RAM, 64 bit system. I have deleted all other burning programs like Roxio thinking they were interfering. I get these crazy messages from support and then no answers. It is very frustrating. This thing has happened before with other versions of P Director.
That won't work either.
Going back and forth with "support" for a month and no result. I keep getting a burn error message. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. I have no idea what is causing it as the software works fine to edit. Frantic. What do I do???? Being forced to use Microsoft movie maker and dvd maker to create disks! e80004005
I have been in touch with PD support over and over. They keep asking stupid questions that I keep answering and I send screen shots. The thing won't burn no matter what I do. I tried removing the program and reinstalling...nothing. Now they don't answer so I can edit but have to use Microsoft DVD maker to get a burn!
I think it means I can't upload to YT..so there you have it.
And that means to wait and see? Do you mean that YouTUbe will fix the problem? Or Cyberlink will post a patch?
This started yesterday...everything was fine and then..boom, can't upload anything. Support tells me to do ridiculous things that make no sense and don't work...if it is a You Tube thing then they should figure it out and let us know as I need to use this service most of the time and it takes forever to directly upload to You Tube...anybody have any suggestions? Any answers?
Go to: