Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD 9 - DVD Burn Failure
Felix The Cat [Avatar]
Newbie Location: gearbox@wildblue.net Joined: Feb 27, 2010 00:18 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Dafydd: Right. My Welsh is not too good (something about speaking from the heart and meaning it, I think) but I hear you (that's Yankee talk for point made).
Here is my point, heretofore inadequately made:
One must allow we who use forums are a very independent lot and we have the idea we can conquer software annoyances (hardware too, for that matter) with some time, diligence, and "tricks." Those who do not feel this way simply take the software back to the store, get a refund, and purchase something else. Our way is a sure recipe for frustration, half way measures, and more than a bit of good intentions (which go wrong the next time we go confidently into using said software!).
I would ask a favor, please. When Cyberlink does come up with a fix for this, would you just simply let me know?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 27. 2011 10:43

Cheers! Ken
Markie [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 26, 2009 13:18 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
I have been in touch with PD support over and over. They keep asking stupid questions that I keep answering and I send screen shots. The thing won't burn no matter what I do. I tried removing the program and reinstalling...nothing. Now they don't answer so I can edit but have to use Microsoft DVD maker to get a burn!
[Thumb - errors.jpg]
 Filename
errors.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
259 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
231 time(s)
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Markie
1. Post as a NEW topic.
2. Download and apply the new patch and then post your concerns.
3. http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/13638.page

This thread is now over.

Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 08. 2011 14:49