Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks Optodata for your quick reply. I submitted a support ticket request, and tried the FX workaround.
I use PD Suite 365 and notice one of the 14 motion graphics - 010 which is found under Titles - won’t allow me to change certain color parameters. This does not occur in PD 19. I did replace all of the 010 files in PD Suite 365 using the same ones from the PD 19 Titles folder but no luck. While I can live without a solution if anyone has some ideas I would be most appreciative. Regards, Brian
I had this issue today as I did the first time I used the subscription model two months ago. I spoke to a customer service rep who advised me to sign out of my account and sign in again. This worked on both occassions. This does not happen with the other applications. The rep advised, without going into technical details, that the issue is on their end, not on my PC.
Well - I am (un) happy to confirm that 10 bit GH5 files are indeed unplayable in PD15 after taking receipt of my camera today, although it really does take great images and video. However, it will be nice when Panasonic addresses the codec issues that preclude 10 bit files from playing. That said, I can view the same files using VLC but that is about it. Vegas Pro 14 also does not play 10 bit files.

As an aside, I have been away from using Power Director for about a year or so but the strength, knowledge and diversity of the online Power Director community is unmatched so here I am!

Regards, Brian
Thanks guys!!!!! Regards, Brian
Thanks for this information Tony - I think Panasonic is getting some grief for the issues their GH5 files are causing in different editors. I guess for the time being (well, tomorrow morning when the camera arrives) I will shoot in 60p 4K although that is not my preference. Regards, Brian
Quote welcome back.

to save a bunch headaches just avoid using the MOV container. period.

by the way buy me one, too. thanks.

------------------------

Thanks Pepsiman - I think, however, that people are experiencing issues with MP4 files as well. Regards, Brian
Hi everyone - I will be receiving a new Lumix GH5 in the next few days and wonder if anyone with this camera is having issues with PD15 and the camera's video files. My understanding is that people using different video editors are experiencing some issues reading the 24p and 30p 4K files (not 60p). I did a search but did not find anything here. Thanks for any help / advice on this issue. Regards, Brian
Hi everyone - I am a long time PD user who has never experienced an issue with this program until I recently updgraded from PD 12 to V 14. I was editing a video project today and noticed that when trying to play an individual clip on the time line the playback jumped to movie playback only, making it difficult to make edits to my the ending of the individuial clip. Has anyone else noticed this? Any suggestions? Thanks, Brian

SOLUTION - changed editing preference by de-selecting "Switch to movie mode autmatically during playback"
Never had a problem with PD before I installed the patch yesterday - all is well again after reinstalling PD 12 and a few other Cyberlink programs that seem to have gone missing in the process (Power PDV; Power2Go)
Go to: