Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Did you ever get this fixed? I've got the same problem.
Quote: Is it possible to recombine audio and video that has been split? Clips were originally split to solve A/V sync problem (quite successfully). Trying to reposition split A/V is very difficult unless someone has a suggestion, or it is possible to recombine.

I know what you mean. That works but I just spent the last 4 hours fixing the AV sync problem! All because of a bug that they don't fix. But they release a new version. That's brilliant!
Actually...it looks like the problem occurred earlier in my project somewhere and the sound on EVERY clip after that point is out of whack. Basically the sound starts a second or two early on every clip. Hmmm...Wish I could figure out where and why it started happening though.
Quote: Compaq
That was my thread. They deleted it because of no name? What? Then maybe they ought to require one when you register like ever other forum out there. Who's the dope moderator of these forums? Unbelievable.

I believe I mentioned the lack of name twice in the posts that I made.

I am sure, however, that insulting the moderator is not the way to go. This forum is made up of volunteers that are providing information and suggestions on their own time and there is a lot of great input. The work that our moderator does Dafydd with moderating and creating video tutorials etc. all on his own time to help the users of Power Director is above and beyond. I, for one, appreciate all his time and effort.

Appreciated but still a stupid idea.
Quote: One of the threads last night was about something like this. It has disappeared (I imagine because the poster didn't have a name) however my paragraphs of explanation disappeared with it. *sigh*

That was my thread. They deleted it because of no name? What? Then maybe they ought to require one when you register like ever other forum out there. Who's the dope moderator of these forums? Unbelievable.
It's not exactly hard to duplicate. Just import, split the video. That's really all I did. Mine are just recordings from a CANON s3IS camera. This issue is driving me crazy.

I agree guys. I have been using the product for a few months and it crashes more often than I'd like. Also, now I've got the video out of sync with sound problem! I spend way too much time fixing problems caused by bugs in this software. They now released V8 with NEW features? I suggest they make sure the current version works before throwing out another version with even more bugs no doubt.

Rediculous

Go to: