Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I've never had this problem ever. When I'm attempting to burn a project or video, absolutely nothing happens except my computer starts to freeze up on me. When I press and hold Control+Alt+Delete, it shows PD9 not responding. I've already uninstalled/installed and the same thing happpens…somebody please help me...
What I need to do is simple. Convert my footage to quick time onto my portable hard drive. Every time I try to do so, it says "Create Movie File Error"...how do I correct this?
Trying to figure out why this video I produced has an audio/video delay. The words are heard a second before the person says anything. It's kind of strange, because it's only does it on certain parts of the DVD.
Trying to figure out why this video I produced has an audio/video delay. The words are heard a second before the person says anything. It's kind of strange, because it's only does it on certain parts of the DVD.
Okay, but I've tried that. In the the timeline, it shows the title's duration, but the title don't display for that paticular duration. It will display for a few seconds.
I just recently downloaded the trial version PD 10. I've had PD 6 for four years and decided to try out the new 10 version. The problem I'm having is dealing with editing the titles. There are things that I cannot do such as, centering and the duration of the title is so short. How do I correct these settings for editing titles?
I just downloaded the PD 10 trial version...why when I edit, save, close my project, then come back to it, it's rearranged???...Don't understand why???...and also, is there a reason why I can't burn DVD+R 8X 8.5GB discs???...I need answers!!! ASAP!!! Thanks!!!
I've never upgraded since PD 6, therefore I'm looking to upgrade soon to PD 10. Does this new upgrade gives the option to create a Bonus menu? What I mean by that, for example: when you purchase a movie DVD or Blueray, on the menu screen, you have your different chapters and you also have the option to check out bonus footage or undeleted scenes. Does PD 10 has this feature?
I get an error message using PD6, yes PD6…lol…I know need to upgrade like yesterday…lol…anyway, I have footage from a CD-ROM and I get, "A front-end graph streaming error occurred…". What is this and how do I fix it, if it can be fixed???
lol...sorry about that...i didn't know what I was doing, but what I did was made a copy of the file you sent me and I was able to change the key frame to 1 with no errors...I'm going to see if this works!...Thanks again!
Is there anyway that the key frame interval can be set to 1, because it won't let me change it to 1. Sorry I kept forgetting to show you my profile screenshot...
Thank you so much!!! I see only one in the profile, so I can't determine if it's NTSC or PAL, in which I need it to be NTSC, but I'm going to send the company a test video and see what they say!!!...what was I doing wrong?
I'm afraid I've tried this as well and I still don't have the new profile when I choose WMV format in the Produce tab.
I'm not sure if you can see the attachment...lol
I recently landed a part time job with XOS Digital, specializing in High School football recruiting. As a videographer for the company I must film the football games and then upload them to the company's website server. Only problem is when I customize the WMV profile, it's nowhere to be found in the Produce tab when I select WMV file...can this be done using PD 6? The attributes must be 1 key frame every 1 second, needs to be 720x480 framesize, and at 1500kb/s bit rate.
I followed the steps in :http://www.youtube.com/user/PDtoots#p/u/20/vw2RlzIt9EM . I created, edited, and rename my new profile, but when I go to produce my WMV file, I don't see the new profile.
And here's another question...so basically what the windows media encoder does is creates a new customized WMV file? If so, can it also be done in PD 6?
Okay, that still didn't quite answer my question. I guess what I mean is, using PD 6, how do I create the attributes discussed in my original question above? I looked at the video using PD 8, but I still couldn't quite tell how it was done. Please help me!
I have a question for Carl312. I'm using PD 6 still. I recently landed a job with a company called XOS Digital, they do High Sports recruitment videos for college sports recruiters. We as the camera operators have to film the footage, then upload them to their website server. The requirements they're looking for are: WMV(which I know how to do), 1 key frame every 1 second, 720X480 framesize, and needs to be 1500 KB/s bit rate. I've already downloaded Media Encoder 9 and the settings are set correctly, but how do I know if my WMV files produced in PD 6 are?
I don't know for some reason...when I use another computer to transfer video footage to DVD, then to use the DVD on my computer where I edit with PD 6, it won't capture the DVD. I keep getting the error message that "Sorry for the inconveince, but Windows will have to shut down...etc...
Go to: