Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I was labeling my pictures in photoshop, putting a black box under the picture and adding white text as to who was in the picture. Then importing the picture into PhotoDirector. I have since tried it on another dvd player and it was fine...so I think it was the dvd player....strange.
I'm using PowerDirector 9.0 and would like to edit all my pictures before importing them to PowerDirector. I have tried to add text to the picture and it shows clear when I import it to PowerDirector, but when I burn the the movie the text portion appears to be moving...any ideas what I can do differently so that it doesn't jump?
I am running PowerDirector Ultra64 version 9.0.0.3305. I downloaded and installed the patch for 9.0. 2. I have 525 GB free of 659 GB. I have 8.00 GB of RAM.3. I have the latest driver for my CD/DVD Burner.4. When burning I have used 2.0 as the speed (the lowest possible)5. I am using HP Lightscribe disks that I have always used on this same computer.6. I have emptied C:\Windows\temp and the recycle bin. I do not have a C:\temp7. I do not do anything else on the laptop while this is burning. I have turned off my norton during the burn process and do not run any other antisoftware.8. When checking my defrag, it is 0%9. I am not running any other burning softwareI have tried numerous times to burn a DVD in the last 24 hours and keep getting errors. This is the latest one: Burning unsuccessful Error code: eEB020BE2 - (I did select burning to disk and creating a folder) It goes through the top section fine and then went to burn and went to 1% and I got his error.I'm not sure why I'm having issues all of sudden. I have burned several DVD's with this same computer and no hardware has changed. I'm not doing anything different on my end. I have attached the dxdiag.

Please help!
I will certainly give that a try - thank you! It will be later today before I give it a while, but I will be sure to repost if it helps! Thanks again.
I'm trying to import AVI files from a digital camera, but when doing so it is taking forever! I had a total time of 42 minutes between several small avi clips and pictures. The specs of one of my AVI file is:

File type: AVI, size 86.30 MB, Original Duration: 00:01:07:01, Resolution: 640X480, Frame rate: 30 00 fps, Aspect Ration: 4:3, Audio Type: Unknown format, Sample rate: 8kHz, Channel: Mono

I'm using PowerDirector 7 Ultra on Windows Vista 32 bit.

It took me five hours to get this in the time line and it takes forever to load. Normally a 45 minute video like that will load up in no time at all. What am I doing wrong? I have been doing these for 2 years without any problems. Normally it would take me 60-90 minutes max to get them in the timeline the way I want. I'm not sure if a setting was changed on the camea - as I'm doing these for my boss and I'm not sure what the camera is set for. Any ideas how I can get these files so they are manageable?

Denise
I tried what Barry suggested. It's exactly what I'm looking for, but I'm still have some issues. I downloaded the 30 FPS Non-drop-frame avi file - everything appears to fine when looking at on the screen. I go to burn it and it get's 99% done and then I get Burning Failed! Error code:a00000a. Any ideas?????
I have 26 VCR tapes that someone would like me to transfer to dvd. That isn't a problem I can do that. What I'd like to do is to transfer the minutes/seconds on the video so that he can go through the dvd's and tell me exactly what he wants to keep based on the time code he's seeing on the screen. Is there anyway when I publish a movie from PowerDirector 7 Ultra to have the time (minutes/seconds) displayed the movie? As you are playing it in PowerDirector the time is displayed there, it would be great to include that in the dvd for editing purposes. Any advice would be appreciated.
I tried that without succsess. I even went as far as to pay the $29.95 for support, because I was desperate - no luck My backup file got wiped out and is only 72kb. I asked support why it would happen and his response was "well sometimes it does" - wow gives me a lot of faith in this program. I just bought this program and am not overly impressed that it did that on me. I will be backing it up every 15 minutes now!
I had just finished editing a video and I had 2 1/2 hours all edited. I have been saving this regularly. I was getting ready to burn it this morning, and my phone rang. I walked away and when I came back all my videos are in my library, but the timeline is wiped out clean! Is there anyway to get that back? I went to my back up file and it was the same way. I really hate to go back and redo this entire video. Any ideas???? I am using PowerDirector 7.0 Ultra on Vista 64 bit. I have not rebooted the computer in hopes I may find it somewhere. PLEASE HELP, I'm ready to cry
Go to: