Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Text on pictures PowerDirector 9.0
Deewilson [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 03, 2009 10:46 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
I'm using PowerDirector 9.0 and would like to edit all my pictures before importing them to PowerDirector. I have tried to add text to the picture and it shows clear when I import it to PowerDirector, but when I burn the the movie the text portion appears to be moving...any ideas what I can do differently so that it doesn't jump?
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
By adding text do you mean a title? Did you check to make sure yoh did not add a motion when you created the title? Highlight the title and click the Modify button to check. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
Deewilson [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 03, 2009 10:46 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
I was labeling my pictures in photoshop, putting a black box under the picture and adding white text as to who was in the picture. Then importing the picture into PhotoDirector. I have since tried it on another dvd player and it was fine...so I think it was the dvd player....strange.