Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Displaying minutes/seconds on DVD when published
Deewilson [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 03, 2009 10:46 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
I have 26 VCR tapes that someone would like me to transfer to dvd. That isn't a problem I can do that. What I'd like to do is to transfer the minutes/seconds on the video so that he can go through the dvd's and tell me exactly what he wants to keep based on the time code he's seeing on the screen. Is there anyway when I publish a movie from PowerDirector 7 Ultra to have the time (minutes/seconds) displayed the movie? As you are playing it in PowerDirector the time is displayed there, it would be great to include that in the dvd for editing purposes. Any advice would be appreciated.
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
Join SeeMyWorld.
There is a timecode program available via link. All free.
It may be what you are looking for. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
Deewilson [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 03, 2009 10:46 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
I tried what Barry suggested. It's exactly what I'm looking for, but I'm still have some issues. I downloaded the 30 FPS Non-drop-frame avi file - everything appears to fine when looking at on the screen. I go to burn it and it get's 99% done and then I get Burning Failed! Error code:a00000a. Any ideas?????