Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I think I am up to date with the software for PDVD 7.3. This latest one loses audio sync very bad. Also, I cannot select the "show information" option in the menu. I lost that option a while back. WHere can I find an older build where this option is enabled? I know the sound sync was lost within the last 2 builds, so anything older should be fine.
I would LOVE to see TrueTHeater Motion enabled for HD content!!!!!!!! I have an older 60hz plasma and I hate the studdering from 60hz.
Change to the custom resolution after PowerDVD is open. That's what I do to watch at 1216x684 on my plasma.
I have no issues with TrueHD. It simply get decoded into MLP 2.0 over SPDIF. DTS-HD HR/MA get sent out DTS just fine. Some reason when I'm watching HD DVD's and I select plain old DD5.1, all I get is like 320kbps (or lower! ), and it's labeled as DDPlus by PowerDVD. Does the PowerDVD decoder compress DD even more?

Is there some Dolby decoder patch/plugin I need to download?
Go to: