Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Where can I find older software builds? (PDVD7.3)
Tommy [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 25, 2009 16:41 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I think I am up to date with the software for PDVD 7.3. This latest one loses audio sync very bad. Also, I cannot select the "show information" option in the menu. I lost that option a while back. WHere can I find an older build where this option is enabled? I know the sound sync was lost within the last 2 builds, so anything older should be fine.
Keith [Avatar]
Newbie Location: UK Joined: Dec 27, 2008 10:09 Messages: 13 Offline
[Post New]
Cyberlink don't seem to keep the 7.3 updates page up to date with the latest builds offered via the software, so that might be a good place to start. Not sure if you have 7.3 or 7.3 Ultra - go to the relevant page at http://www.cyberlink.com/downloads/support/index_en_GB.html

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 17. 2009 07:41

Regards,
Keith

As of October 2009: PDVD 7.3.5711 Ultra; LG GGC-H20L BD-HD combo; NVidia 9600GT; Samsung SM2333SW; Windows 7 Home Prem 64