Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I got the same problem today burning a disc and dvd folder. The burning was at 50% complete.

I'm using PowerDirector 7 CyberLink.2519_patch_VDE080909-01.exe

I successfully burnt a DVD last night using the same version. Unfortunately, the DVD doesn't play on the computers or the DVD players.

That is why I was re-doing the DVD before the crashed with the error a000000a.

Before, it stopped at 35% with a Code 7 error.

I am using the full version...
I've tried to burn a project, and it keeps getting stuck at 92%. This has happened at least three times over the past three days. It says "producing titles", doesn't give any error messages, but stays at 92%.

This worked before using the same project. The only change was I modified the menu and zoomed in (all the way left, so no zoom) on the main and chapter pages.

Also. I have both Burn to disc and Create a DVD Folder selected.

Thanks for any advise or help to get me to 100%.
I ran into the same problem with modifying menus.

Every time I made a chnage, say change the background image, I have to rename. Also when I entered the same name as a previous one, it PD7 still created a new one with the same name.

The other thing I noticed is that, even though I change the background music on the template, if I modify the menu and then save as another one, the background music goes back to the original background song that was there by default on the PD7 menu I modified.

Thanks for the information. I will try all the options suggested, burn another disc and see the results
More information.

I'm not using video thumbnail, and the autoplay time is set to 60 secs. background music is also set to 60 secs, but the automenu timeout thing is not selected.

I hope this helps with diagnosis of the problem
Hello once again.

I was able to produce and burn a movie to disc. However when I went to play the disc in a dvd player, I cannot select the menu buttons/text icons to play the movie or browse to the chapters.

None of the the buttons are highlighted on the menu, and you cannot navigate from one to the next.

The highlighting, play, navigating to chapters, work in "preview" mode, but do not when the dics is burnt.

Thanks for all the help and advise you can provide.
Thanks for the tips. I'm working with Cyberlink to get another copy of the latest build.

I did as you suggested, and it got me to create disc module.

However, I'm having a problem, where when the movie is burnt to the cd, I cannot select the menu items to play the movie or go to the chapters.
How do I get the trial activation pack? There is no link in my confirmation email, and there was no link on the download page.

I have the full version of the software, but I do not want to uninstall the trial version, install the new complete one, and loose anything in my already completed project.

I need to complete a project tonight, had the trial, completed the project, and then got the software to remove the trial version text added.

Help please...Thanks in advance
Go to: