Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
any way to auto tune all the sound so its close to same volume on every clip in the movie?
When you are creating a title and you have text fly into the screen...How do you make it so that it happens at 5 sec or 10 sec or whenever i want it?

Oh also, how do i set the timing on the loop on the DVD screen menu. For example right now the menu loops i think every 10 secs or so... I want it to loop every3 mins or something

*edit: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/5006.page has the answer...apparently 99 secs is the limit
yeah i tried all that...honestly it was faster for me to just backup and reinstall windows so thats what i did
ugh i can't even reinstall it now. i am getting the can't load skutil.dll error. there are 2 entries of the program in add/remove programs. the one labeled cyberlink powerdirector can be removed but there is another just called powerdirector that will not go away and gives me this error.

i even tried everything found here:
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/2776.page
everytime i save my project the stupid program stops responding and crashes...if i click make disc it also crashes. here is the event viewer log:

Faulting application pdr.exe, version 7.0.0.1628, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 5.2.3790.3959, fault address 0x00046178.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

HAH

im sorry for wasting your time. thanks
i did that but when i preview it all it shows is the title i am using with the credits rolling and no PiP track
Basically I used one of the scrolling title screens and put in all my credits...But on the left side of the scrolling credits i want to insert a PiP video and i cannot for the life of me figure it out... How do you do it?
I am using some chapters from DVDs that i own in a small movie i am making and for some reason there are two movies that when i import the .vob file into power director to edit it i get the clip in spanish? if i watch the exact same file in power dvd its in english....HELP?

I have also noticed on another dvd that when i imported the .vob file into power director it has the director's commentary in it...

Any ideas?

I have power director 7 installed on windows xp 64bit
basically, if i have 100 small video clips...is there a way that when you hit play on the dvd it randomly chooses 50 or 60 or 70 or however many i want out of the 100 to play?
anyone?
yeah tried your suggestions, no luck. tried updates still no luck. this is really frustrating. other than that, i really like the software
your right, good point. i was making the post while waiting around 5minutes for the program to load and it finally loaded and i never changed the subject line.

when i double click the program the loading screen comes up. the arrow circles around over and over again for 3-5 minutes before the program loads. i will do what you suggested but i doubt it. i am on FIOS and have incredible internet.

*also when i click the voice over recording tab the whole program freezes
i just did a fresh install of windows vista ultimate x64 and a fresh install of cyberlink powerdirector v7 and when i load the software it literally takes 3-4 minutes to load even though i have a pretty fast machine. any ideas why?
Go to: