Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I need PiP video clip during the rolling of credits...But How?
David [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 02, 2008 21:22 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Basically I used one of the scrolling title screens and put in all my credits...But on the left side of the scrolling credits i want to insert a PiP video and i cannot for the life of me figure it out... How do you do it?
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
David,

What problem are you having?

Just drag the video from your library to the PIP track and then size and position to the left in the display window or double click on the PIP track video for other edit options.

Jeff
Cranston
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Aug 17, 2007 02:26 Messages: 1667 Offline
[Post New]
Hi David,

In addition to what JL said, here's a link to a PIP tutorial, in case your new to using PIP's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhzNu168S1g&feature=channel_page Click here PDtoots for a collection of PowerDirector Tutorials and Tips
David [Avatar]
[Post New]
i did that but when i preview it all it shows is the title i am using with the credits rolling and no PiP track
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
David

Make sure you are in movie mode not clip mode during playback.

Jeff
David [Avatar]
[Post New]
HAH

im sorry for wasting your time. thanks