Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How do you delay or add timing to an animation in title screen?
David [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 02, 2008 21:22 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
When you are creating a title and you have text fly into the screen...How do you make it so that it happens at 5 sec or 10 sec or whenever i want it?

Oh also, how do i set the timing on the loop on the DVD screen menu. For example right now the menu loops i think every 10 secs or so... I want it to loop every3 mins or something

*edit: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/5006.page has the answer...apparently 99 secs is the limit

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at Jan 14. 2009 03:34

vn800rider
Senior Contributor Location: Darwen, UK Joined: May 15, 2008 04:32 Messages: 1949 Offline
[Post New]
Hi David,

In Title Designer use the keyframe slider - grey, blue and yellow bars and pointers to set the varied timings of the title effects. If you're really picky you might have to experiment a bit to find the exact cursor sweet spot for exact timings.

Cheers
Adrian Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. (see below)
Confucius
AMD Phenom IIX6 1055T, win10, 5 internal drives, 7 usb drives, struggling power supply.