Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks for the recommendation but I have downloaded the trial version of PowerProducer and it doesn't appear to be anymore powerful or flexible than PDR
Hi There,

This is probably not the palce to ask but I will anyway.

I have a Standard Defintion Digital camera which produces a very good picture when played on a Standard Definition Plasma TV.
My question is:
would I notice a difference in the definition/quality of picture if I took video on a high definition Camera and viewed it on a standard defination TV? or would I need a high definition TV to see any difference.?

Would appreciate some feedback

Thanks
Brian
:
Hi There,

I find the menu creation portion of PDR good however I would like this facility to be much more comprehensive. Does anybody know and can recommend a menu creation programme that gives more creative options that PDR and can be used within or along side of PDR.

thanks
Brian
Hi Enrique,

I have the same problem see below "Menu wont loop". Hopefully somebody will come up with a solution.

Happy Authoring!
I design a menu in PD 6 which works fine in the "preview" screen and loops until I actually press the 1st chapter button however once I burn the project to disk the menu starts OK however it plays the background music through once then it automatically starts to play the DVD.

How do I get the menu and the music which forms part of it to loop.??
Go to: