Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
So far this post has been removed twice, I am not sure why.
I am new to pd7 and just bought the newest version a few days ago. I have so far been extreemly disapointed in it's performance, but am hoping my opinion will change once I can fix the problem. pd7 crashes about every 5 mins for me, no matter what it is I do. I have installed DivX, I have installed the newest patch. I made sure i unistalled all reminants of the trial version, I unistalled all my other video editing software. I have even cleaned out MY Pictures (becuase I had alot), thinking that would give pd7 more room to breathe. Please can anyone help me figure what the issue is? Please see below for my computers info. Thank you so much!

operating system
Microsoft Windows XP Professional
version 5.1.2600
PID 76487-OEM-0011903-00803
service pack 2.0
language 1033

System Information
BIOS version 3.15
Help and Support version 1.0.0

Support Phone Number
Select your present location

processor
Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 2.80GHz
version x86 Family 15 Model 4 Stepping 4
current speed 2800 MHz

memory
Maximum capacity 4.00 GB
Installed memory 2.00 GB
Memory Slot 1 1.00 GB
Memory Slot 2 1.00 GB

hard drive
total capacity: 232.86 GB
sum of hard disks ( C: D: )

Hello,
I am new to pd7 and just bought the newest version a few days ago. I have so far been extreemly disapointed in it's performance, but am hoping my opinion will change once I can fix the problem. pd7 crashes about every 5 mins for me, no matter what it is I do. I have installed DivX, I have installed the newest patch. I made sure i unistalled all reminants of the trial version, I unistalled all my other video editing software. I have even cleaned out MY Pictures (becuase I had alot), thinking that would give pd7 more room to breathe. Please can anyone help me figure what the issue is? Please see below for my computers info. Thank you so much!

operating system
Microsoft Windows XP Professional
version 5.1.2600
PID 76487-OEM-0011903-00803
service pack 2.0
language 1033

System Information
BIOS version 3.15
Help and Support version 1.0.0

Support Phone Number
Select your present location

processor
Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 2.80GHz
version x86 Family 15 Model 4 Stepping 4
current speed 2800 MHz

memory
Maximum capacity 4.00 GB
Installed memory 2.00 GB
Memory Slot 1 1.00 GB
Memory Slot 2 1.00 GB

hard drive
total capacity: 232.86 GB
sum of hard disks ( C: D: )
IS there only Magic Motion for pictures and not videos? I wanted to customize a zoom on a title and on a video clip. Is Magic Motion not available for these sorts of things? Thank you for your help
Thank you for such speedy replies, I will certainly try that!
I have tried this and it worked, but now I have two more questions.

The zoom is a quick and harsh zoom, how can I get a slower gradual zoom? Could I buy an extra zoom like a download from somewhere?

Also when I produced the title and brought it back unto the timeline, nothing would play after this clip. I dragged a clip next to it and it just stopped at the end of the produced title. Thank you for anyones help. Im new
Thank You Very Much!
I see all the great effects you can have on a title, but can I simply zoom in and out on one? Can I also keep the effects I wanted and zoom at the same time? One more question, How do I get a title at the very beginning of the time line before I display a clip? Thanks!
Go to: