Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Just checked that thread out. It looked pretty excellent for zooming. On with that, too bad yeah Cyberlink doesnt have some more user definable tools for those.

You should sticky that article. Now with the other effects and transitions....

Yeah, took a look at those didn't exactly hit the spot.

Took a look at the Cyberlink Director zone, didn't seem to have anything listed for Effects or Transitions. The holiday pack demo didn't see anything from it, so I decided to avoid buying it until I know exactly whats in it.

Basically all I really wanted was just some extra controls, like say using the Zoom In Effect, instead of just zooming in the middle, I'd like to be able to say zoom into the top left handside corner. That sort of thing. Like for Windows Movie Make, even though its very basic there was a few cool effects and transitions that I'd like to have, or something at least similar.

Was just interested in more options or, if there's any way I can somehow program in some new ones to use for myself for some good variety.
Is there any download packages for adding more Effects to work with or any way to create your own?

I checked a few tutorials, but I might have missed one.
ya just a recap on this, i have no idea exactly what happened, i really dont want to say there was interference from the visual studio 2005, but since that has been removed, and since when I reupdated/installed the PD7 saving is now perfectly fine and nothing has happened.

by clicking save, no crashes, no lag time, it just saves instantly like normal

so yeah, its a mystery to me, but so far the basics of the program as far as running is doin okay for me lately
hmm

Yeah, same crashes happened. I reinstalled the program and started over, it seems to not crash right now. I think I noticed an error saying 'visual studio 2005' was interfering but I didnt double check that.

Ill post again though if these crashes come back.
Not totally sure whats going on exactly here, things have been alright I guess until now.

While doing the video editing, it seems now whenever I do about two or more things, then save, the program stops and freezes. Or if im lucky what happens is it takes ages to save, then I can work again.

Just wondering, why would it take so long to save? Is it the new patch? I didnt really pay attention and why is it crashing when I save. It doesnt seem to crash when I do other stuff until the point when I click the save button.

And yeah, have repeated this same process about 8 times already and the exact same thing happens each time. Its like I cannot progess on any work anymore and it sucks big time.
sorry, had no Internet for 3 day

But like you said, make sure the title is selected is what for me

Thanks a lot for the quick response rate, and support . Now to figure out those music and video time frames to work properly....

Oh and thanks again, it's difficult finding people who take the time to help others and provide useful tips
Hmm, yeah i did the Green tick.

Do you mean wait for it to show on the main menu window right underneath "Begin Effect" then click the green tab? On mine it did not seem to show at all. Think maybe its a software bug? All the other features i messed with seem work so far.
hi, i have a similar problem

I managed to go to the menu to select the begin effect and end effect, but when i click okay nothing happens. When I go back to the menu it shows "no effect" under both tabs. It resets itself. why does this happen?

Go to: