Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Having gotten accustomed to using PowerDirector Mobile to create and publish videos, I'm now interested in using it to produce audio files. Is that possible?

(Please don't recommend using the desktop version -- I don't have a desktop PC.)
I returned to editing a video and, out of nowhere, some audio files (which I used from the inherent library) aren't usable and give the error message, "media type unsupported".

Also, several of the songs I've previously used and downloaded show 0:00 as the duration.

Help?

I'm cleared the cache, with no success. I've uninstalled, restarted my tablet, and reinstalled, again with no success.
I'm looking for an equivalent to the desktop version's function of "white calibration" but for the mobile version. Does it exist? I'm pretty terrible at correcting colour manually and I would love for this feature to exist. Has anyone else found a solution?
I usually record my audio and video files separately. Since I haven't discovered a "Sync by Audio" feature on the mobile version, I spend a fair bit of time syncing the files manually.
I'm now looking for a way to pin the audio and video files, such that if one moves (like when inserting a new clip) then they both move. I've used precious hours simply trying to sync audio and video.
The best approach I've discovered is to sync the audio and video, then produce each short clip, then work with the produced clips rather than the originals. Surely there's a more efficient way.
Help? Using v 7.2.0 on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Thanks!
Go to: