Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
White calibration in mobile version?
BarefootGreg [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 11, 2020 14:07 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I'm looking for an equivalent to the desktop version's function of "white calibration" but for the mobile version. Does it exist? I'm pretty terrible at correcting colour manually and I would love for this feature to exist. Has anyone else found a solution?
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
In the mobile app you'll need to use the Adjustment > Temp slider. You may also need to tweak the Hue and/or Tint sliders.

If you don't feel like you can manually make the adjustments like that, you can import the source clips into the desktop editor, make the white calibration and produce the corrected version(s) then use those in teh mobile app.

Depending on how big your clips are and how much of the raw length you're actually using in your produced video, it may be quicker to produce the project in the mobile app and then color-correct the finished clip on your PC.

You can also let CL know that you'd like to see them add a white calibration tool to the app from Settings | FAQ & Send Feedback.