Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
What if I want to put a LUT on a clip and then Put a second LUT over the first LUT.

In my case, I have a Color Correction LUT and a Teal&Orange LUT

First, I want to apply the Color Correction LUT, then as next, the Orange&Teal LUT (or what ever LUT)

As for now, when I aplly a LUT to my clip and the effect takes places, when I then select the next LUT, the first one dissapears.

Is there a way to fix this...?
Hello,

Can someone help me to find a "Cinematic Color Grading" video preset for my PD 16 please.
Maybe I should search the whole forum first, but my problem seems to be a gray zone...

So, I take footage with 2 different cameras.

Mavic Mini Drone : 1080p @ 60fps
Huawei P20 Lite smartphone with Filmic Pro app :
1080p @ 120fps

If I want to drop these files to my PD 16, I want to use only 1 time lime for the whole project.

Which time line should I select to edit both frame rates to slow down (slomo) and how to proceed...?

Or is PD16 capable to accept what ever frame rate on one pre-defined time line...?
Quote The cinematic black bars have been made years ago by several users and shared over the years. They create an image that can be placed on a lower track, save it for the next time and so be done with it.

Here is a link to one of them that is shared: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/40996.page .

So simple, yet so helpfull.

Thanks
I like to insert a small cinematic black bar above and beneath my video footage.
The only thing is, I always have to make a new (same) mask for every single clip...
So apparantly, there seems to be no possibility to save a mask on a video clip for using it on al the other clips in my timeline.

Unless someone has the answer...

By the way, I use Powerdirector 16.

Gilbert.
Go to: