Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks RobertJ, I will try it. I hope I could make it.
Thanks again.
Dafydd,
Can I also have the dll file here? Will this solve my problem too?
Of all gone waste, I am trying to reinstall it.

As said, I have uninstalled, removed all registry entries & folders.

Ready to reinstall after reboot.

Need some clarifications,

1) Should I install in default C: drive

2) what is the minimum disk space to be kept to have trouble free "create disc" for installed drive & working drives.

3) should the import & export working directory same or can be different folder other than in C: drive. how much the space we need to keep free for such drives.

Dafydd, please help...

Should I attach the diagnostic file here in this thread?
I have tried as said in the forum topic

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/2405.page

I am still facing the same problem. PD fails to initialise.
Thanks lot Dafydd Bevan - SoftDeko,

The avi file I have tried is encoded with Xvid. I didn't try a Divx encoded avi.

If it is a Xvid, what I should do?

I have Nero8, Sony's DVD Architect, Roxio Easy Media Creator 10, Canopus Procoder 3.

If I should give more details, please let me know.

I wanted to resolve the issues. I have paid lot from my packet for this software.

Thanks
JS
Hi,
After loading a avi file and did some chapter additions. Then I wanted to burn the produced file through create disc. When I click "create disc" tab a popup shows "create disc initialising 5%". Thats it, after a minute windows error message "Powerdirector encountered a problem and needs to close..." Then the program terminates itself.

I couldn't use "create disc" so far.

Mine is
Windows XP Pro w/ SP2
768 MB RAM
AMD Athlon XP 2 Ghz
Geforce MX 4000 AGP 8X video card

Anyone please help.

Thanks
JS
Go to: